My insigts on the easter eggs so far

SiN

First off i have been lurking CODz for a long long time and i am truly fascinated by everyone and all the progress that has come forth in this community.

Enough with my intro now time to tell you what i think i know.

Ok first off the radios basically gave me the idea that the monkeys were caused by the scienctists on a project called project MERCURY. I think the monkeys are taken to mercury or where ever they go and they are exposed to element 115 which triggers an affect on them that makes them mutant. Now comes the radio where YURI is talking to himself, From the sounds of it thats not samantha talking to him but its the monkeys communicating with him to try to kill the professor gersch or whatever. He loses his mind and gets influenced by the monkeys and then they kill the professor but then yuri comes to his senses and realizes what he has done. I then think that samantha somehow comes into play but i dont really see how expect that she follows the crew there.

Now for my speculation on the big secret easter egg.

Ok i think that once you get the death machine according to one of the radios the matroshka dolls may have something to do with it. I think once you get the death machines you go to each of the characters corresponding matroshka doll and shoot it like mad. I have not tried this yet because im watching the super bowl and CBA to go through the whole process at the moment. Thats basically all i can say about this i hope some of it is at least a tad true but i know people are gonna say something stupid to shoot me down, i just wanted to tell everyone what i thought about the easter eggs.

Will be updated as i figure out more...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes more sense than shooting 12 car batteries...maybe each character needs to go each of their own dolls. So dempsey stays at his doll takeo goes to the phd doll nikolai to the speed doll and richtofen to the doll above jugg. I'm about to play so ill try this out if we can do this whole easter egg. Everytime we get past the pressure plate someone leaves.

I just thought of a really good theory!

After you get the death machines run outside to the fire trap and theres a red diamond, try unloading onto that red diamond because the trap raises fire (raises hell)? and that diamond isnt just randomly there for no reason ?

I just thought of a really good theory!

After you get the death machines run outside to the fire trap and theres a red diamond, try unloading onto that red diamond because the trap raises fire (raises hell)? and that diamond isnt just randomly there for no reason ?

Someone needs to try that

Yeah, that's a good idea!

Also, people have pointed out that you can use the X button on some things while using the DM, like repair windows, even though there is no X overlay on the screen. I've launched a lander while holding one.