All Kino der Toten Quotes!

cjdog23

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOR THE LAST GODDAMN TIME IT'S KINO DER TOTEN

Dude calm down , its just a typo no need to go rage mode, you act like my Aunt when she doesnt get her cigs.

Anyways hey CJDog what programs do you use to make your trailer vids? I saw the one of NDU and its to short perhaps you should make it longer. I see great potential! :D

FOR THE LAST GODDAMN TIME IT'S KINO DER TOTEN

Dude calm down , its just a typo no need to go rage mode, you act like my Aunt when she doesnt get her cigs.

Anyways hey CJDog what programs do you use to make your trailer vids? I saw the one of NDU and its to short perhaps you should make it longer. I see great potential! :D

Adobe After Effects CS4 all though way, along with an assortment of other programs i aquire as i need them :D. The zombie trailer is considered a concept video for a larger full length life action inside zombie video (idea taken straight from this ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41vnb6ssRNs). i had hoped to do a video like this, but.... school came around, and ive been busy since! Right now i am trying to set up a 'video per week' that would be (hopefully better) then the land of confusion trailer, but once a week! Little fun fact on the side, that video was filmed in 2 hours, and then edited in a day lol, it was for a school project that SHOULD have taken a full 9 week quarter to complete, and i got a perfect mark on it ;)!

btw, the intro is made on after effects, too!

• 2 weeks later...

This got me interested: at 9:17 in richtoffens quotes (its th third cartenter power up clip) he says "this sounds like the work of the masons" now i think that it could be a reference to mason from career. Maybe the career is more linked to zombies than previously thought....

brains for finding all of the quotes [brains]

rictofen is supposed to be in the illumanati a secret socity

and theres another secret society called the free masons

• 4 weeks later...

This got me interested: at 9:17 in richtoffens quotes (its th third cartenter power up clip) he says "this sounds like the work of the masons" now i think that it could be a reference to mason from career. Maybe the career is more linked to zombies than previously thought....

brains for finding all of the quotes [brains]

rictofen is supposed to be in the illumanati a secret socity

and theres another secret society called the free masons

oh i didn't know that there was a second secret society, another secret richtoffen is holding back from us maybe?