NDT IS NOT PART OF THE STORY!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

again everybody's getting hyper-defensive over theories...

it clearly wasn't meant to be part of any story when it was created, that was all retconned in (Verruct too, you will notice that they raygun is called a "spaceman gun", even though they decided later that it would be a wunderweapon). But that doesn't make it any less of the story now, since they decided to include it all.

Of course, just because Nacht is the 2nd outbreak, it doesn't mean the same thing can't happen in the same place twice. Afterall, it happened in the middle of nowhere, so its perfectly likely that there was never a proper "clean up", and whatever caused the outbreak never went away and caused another somewhere down the line.

A lot of the plausible theories I've seen said that Richtoffen is left behind in the basement of Nacht by everone else as they regain their memories, its been established that they can already travel trough time so plot wise its not especially relevant.

im guessing nacht is BEFORE der riese. why? because after nacht, verruckt, shi no numa etc, the box moves, and nacht doesnt, so wut i see, is first nacht, then der riese. so guys it cant be the 2nd outbreak, the reason the box moves is cause of sam, idk how the fuck sam wen to shi no numa, and verruckt, but w.e . so yeah. cause sam died before the breakout in der riese happened.

im guessing nacht is BEFORE der riese. why? because after nacht, verruckt, shi no numa etc, the box moves, and nacht doesnt, so wut i see, is first nacht, then der riese. so guys it cant be the 2nd outbreak, the reason the box moves is cause of sam, idk how the fuck sam wen to shi no numa, and verruckt, but w.e . so yeah. cause sam died before the breakout in der riese happened.

It was after the outbreak der riese, the box moving means that she was just warming up her ghostly powers. Also because the outbreak at der riese happened first it doesnt mean that we will go there first, and i believe she just follows wherever 115 appears.

Ndu was before they really set any of that up, with unnamed heros. Story wise, you could say that Sam didn't really care about them, since it was far away from the epicenter of the conflict. You could back that up by citing all the terrible guns in the mystery box that seem less common later, no voice, and no dogs/boss.

Verruct is before Der Reise, I personally think that is the first outbreak (NdU is said to be the second, Tank is present in Shi and Der after the events of Verruct would have unfolded)

DER RIESE WAS THE FIRST BREAKOUT OF THE ZOMBIES! BUT NACHT IS PROBABLY THE VERY FIRST ZOMBIE ATTACK. Verruckt wasnt the 1st attack at all, they moved the zombies there for testing, then there was a outbreak so then they had the 4 or more soldiers going to verruckt, so nacht is the first one and der riese 2nd. then verruckt,