JD2020 confirms times of DLC First Strike release.

SwitchBlade

In a recent twitter update, JD tweeted this

"#FirstStrike is available on Xbox 360 TONIGHT, at 2AM-ish PST (it may take time to propagate). Use Google for localizing your Time Zones!"

So around 2 AM Pacific Time the map should be released, so be on the edge of your seats at 2 a.m.!

EDIT:

HINT: Google the current time in California, then figure the difference in hours between your time and California's. After finding the difference, figure out what time it will be at your home when its 2 a.m. in California!

Also remember he said around 2 a.m. so it could be close to 3.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All Xbox 360 users get the maps at the same exact time. It's just some people have thier clocks say 4, 5, or maybe even 10 PM Jan 31st. It is all the same exact time, but the clocks say different things.

Lol, I have been thinking this the whole time.

Stupid people are like "I'm getting it before you"

... really?

Are you really?

:facepalm:

LOL I like that... I almost left work early to DL it @ 5am EST...

Just so I could be like, "What now west coast?!" LOL...

But yes people WILL get it before others, as some people can be up @ 2am PST while EST is asleep... but of course you have 3d Shift freaks like me that negate that theory... so, it's all really paradoxal :P hahahaha...

Regardless, it is available at the same moment in space time for every single Xbox Live user.. Just weither or not you were available is the question..