Ascension theory

gryfo

I have read a lot of posts, but nobody talked about WHY they can be at an cosmodrome.

So I thought to write mine:

The terminal file says that on the moon there is an 115 outpost, so maybe they are trying to reach it because they need 115 (For another wonderweapon?).

Also this explains why richtofen is in a spacesuit.

What do you think?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Richtofen is mad, wouldnt put it past him wearing a dress let alone a spacesuit, secondly i dont see a space suit on any of the other players. so that rules out them going to the moon imo

2. there are already huge amounts of zombies in ascension, and to get zombies you need a supply of Element 115, which where did they get it from? the moon (going from Terminal files)

they (Ascension Group) have already been to the moon and collected enough Element 115 to cause mass zombies

so Ascension is the link to the moon, we wont be going to the moon

What I would like to know is how they got there.

They got to deriese by teleporting (presumably Richtofen found one in Shi No Numa)

They arrived in Kino Der Toten by overloading a Deriese teleporter.

In the videos posted we see Ascension start via landing in a lunar lander. That suggests the most logical way was that they found one in Kino der Toten (which seems EXTREMELY unlikely.). The group all seem very messy and bloody, with Richtofen completely different, so they're must be a gap in between the two maps. Maybe Ascension will explain it?

You guys are too quick to assume that Treyarch is staying in chronological order with Black Ops. Yes, all the WAW ones were, and Kino, but Five seems irelavant to most. But it probibly isnt. Maybe, after Kino, they go somewhere else like a German testing facility (Discovery?) where they learn of the 115 station on the moon. So Richtofen devises that they mustgo to the lunar station to escaoe the zombies and bring the world leaders (who hired them) with them, and after the the zombie attack at the Pentagon (Five) They go save them.

Think out side the box and get a little Lost with it. Zombies isnt about facts, its about speculation and creativity. They will never give us all the answers.

What I would like to know is how they got there.

They got to deriese by teleporting (presumably Richtofen found one in Shi No Numa)

They arrived in Kino Der Toten by overloading a Deriese teleporter.

In the videos posted we see Ascension start via landing in a lunar lander. That suggests the most logical way was that they found one in Kino der Toten (which seems EXTREMELY unlikely.). The group all seem very messy and bloody, with Richtofen completely different, so they're must be a gap in between the two maps. Maybe Ascension will explain it?

thats exactly what i thought and i would like to know where ascension fits in the zombie time line