Ascension possible weapon- PPSH-41

My theory is that there mite be a ppsh in ascension, since ascension takes place in Rebirth Island or the Soviet launch base I dont know which one cause of the space monkey round thing (maybe there combined) whatever it is in russia and the ppsh is a russian smg and also in WaW the ppsh when upgraded was the reaper and if you look around kino der toten you would see blood drawings on the walls of the grim reaper witch could relate to the ppsh. mite be right or not one can hope. and if it is in ascension the it would probably be on the wall and replace the MP40, or maybe/hopefully replace the Olympia, or just be simply in the box. :)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can they plz put a bolt action rifle back as a the 200pt weapon ? i know the olympia is a good gun but for the love of god its too overpowered to be a starting gun,the return of the PPSh-41 would make this debatably one of the best zombie maps ever :mrgreen:

Well the map is in russia maybe instead of Olympia they could but a Mosin Nagant its a russian bolt action rifle/sniper, it could work

I would rather the Arisaka in the starting room than the Olympia. I would love the PPSH to come back also, one of my favourite weapons on DR.

That seems like its pretty plausible because I remember Takeo saying "I would be better off with the Arisaka" when he ran out of ammo on KDT

I would rather the Arisaka in the starting room than the Olympia. I would love the PPSH to come back also, one of my favourite weapons on DR.

I heard that in ascension the starting room instead of olympia its a scorpion :!:

Hey there,

Where did you hear that? That would be pretty awesome if it was true. 8-)

I think this could be a very likely addition to Ascension. We all know by now that Ascension is in Russia (well, I hope everyone knows) and most of us know that the PPSH-41 is a Russian gun.

Plus, Kino der Toten was an old Nazi reasearch station, abandoned during WWII, so of course we could have expected the MP40 to be there, especially seeing as it'd already been programmed into the game (along with many Soviet, Nazi and even a couple of new British WWII weapons). Since Treyarch know how popular the PPHS-41 was I'd be surprised if Treyarch didn't meet the communities commands and re-introduce it into the game. And, what better way than making a map in Russia?

Plus that's a good point about the Grim Reaper-shaped blood stains, I noticed them around but forgot about the PAP'd PPHS-41 being called The Reaper.

Also, Ascension is definitely not at Rebirth Island. It's at some abandoned Soviet Launch Facility. It's been confirmed.

I think this could be a very likely addition to Ascension. We all know by now that Ascension is in Russia (well, I hope everyone knows) and most of us know that the PPSH-41 is a Russian gun.

Plus, Kino der Toten was an old Nazi reasearch station, abandoned during WWII, so of course we could have expected the MP40 to be there, especially seeing as it'd already been programmed into the game (along with many Soviet, Nazi and even a couple of new British WWII weapons). Since Treyarch know how popular the PPHS-41 was I'd be surprised if Treyarch didn't meet the communities commands and re-introduce it into the game. And, what better way than making a map in Russia?

Plus that's a good point about the Grim Reaper-shaped blood stains, I noticed them around but forgot about the PAP'd PPHS-41 being called The Reaper.

Also, Ascension is definitely not at Rebirth Island. It's at some abandoned Soviet Launch Facility. It's been confirmed.

I know I confused with the monkeys so I thought is was rebirth island, also I heard the AK-47 is on the map but im not planning on seeing it :ugeek: