If the Bowie knife was an upgradeable weapon

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you want an emo knife named Marilyn Manson that you can suck the life out of your teammates with? :roll:

A Bowie Knife upgrade wouldn't be too bad of an idea but OHK until 28 is overkill. I don't even think the ray gun is a OHK at that point, and neither are head shots. Maybe OHK until 15, faster melee, and permanent OHK on dogs/monkeys? Fair enough I think.

not an emo knife, that was just a thought since i couldn't think of a name, but a weapon that steals health would be usefull if your close to death or alone when your team is dead, maybe it could be called souldrinker or stabhappy or something, I dont know. :ugeek:

• 2 months later...

I thought the bowie knife could be a third weapon you could carry around in ascension and when its upgraded it could go to bowie knife to the Marilyn Manson and would be a black knife with blood dripping from it and scratched into it says emo, and its special power could be when you stab a zombie it would take there health and slow them down or if your feeling a little evil you could steal health from your team mates, it would be perfect or the ballistic knife/Richtofen ;)

I used bowie knife as my weapon and it good I still use it now.

1st of all:The bowie knife is American.

Secondly,You can technically pack a punch the bowie knife. All you have to do is get a non upgraded ballistic, a bowie knife and then all you need to do is pack a punch

Thats only upgrading the ballistic knife, not the bowie...

As you can upgrade the balistic knife w/o the bowie then buy the bowie later and not pack a punch :P

So... MOOT