Monkeys of ascension

Now i know it hasn't been confirmed yet but I have heard rumors that those monkeys in the Ascension trailer are able to steel your perks. Now if its like the pentagon theif and if you kill the one that stole it you get your perk back it wouldn't be too bad but the fact remains that these things could be so annoying if they do so. Honestly i dont think its a good idea because im a perks-first man and loosing my perks on a really early level because i dont have anything really powerful to kill them with would be the dumbest thing to ever happen to zombies. Thats just my opnion but i want to know, what to you guys think of the new perk stealing monkeys?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As of now, I somewhat don't care.

I mean, I'm pretty sure that is true since it was in the IGN Article, but at the same time it doesn't effect me. I'm sure they steal Perks at random, so thinking of buying them in a certain order and them stealing the most recent one bought is kinda out there.

IDK. I think this is a better poll to be posted after an experience with them. :3

They're gonna be really annoying. I swear if one of them steals a 3000 point perk I just bought.. :x

Lol! Imagine if you will buying ALL the perks thats an Accumulation of like 10000 points (don't know how much the Stamin Perk is or PhD whatever its called) and those monkeys were to take ALL of them (might not happen but you never know!) you now have to spend 10000 more points to get them all but you might lose them Again the next time the monkeys come! Lol this is gonna be evil and fun at my virtual expense! XD

I dont think they're gonna be stealing perks because if you think about it what if they come and not a single person has one perk? Then what?

That's why I didn't think the monkeys would be hellround enemies (http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=5503) because if they didn't do damage they would be a clone of the Thief, except with perks, but seeing as it is likely that they are hellround enemies IDK. Maybe the monkey rounds only start when the players get perks, and that they switch out with Cosmic Silverback rounds.