Five is part of the storyline

Commander Cross

Here is my theory on whether or not the map “Five” is actually a part of the main zombie storyline. First off let me just debunk the rumor that its name “Five” is some kind of clue it will be involved. This is false. Its name is “Five” because a pentagon has 5 sides and there are 5 defcons. Now here is what I believe: Everyone has seen the movie Starwars right? (well actually its like a series) but anyways I think that Five is like a map that if they were in order it would come later but like star wars 4 came out before 1-3 and so on. Five is the ending of the story (well sort of) but what I think were going to see happen is that the group from the past will eventually get to the time when five takes place and something big is going to happen in America (an American map) Nixon and JFK made lots of secret deals with soviets and treaties and such during each of there presidencies and maybe the cosmodrome map called “Ascesncion” that we will see Feb. 1st will begin to link up to five. Maybe they travel through time and end up there. But why is there a blank picture? Maybe the character who was supposed to be inside the frame died and his portrait never was made (like back to the future) The pentagon tech I believe is Dr. Maxis and he is a human zombie (115 contamination) and he is lost in time. This would explain why he has numbers all over him because Albert Einstein often assosciated time travel with numbers. Both were from Germany in the same time period. Dr, Maxis perhaps was Einteins student or something. There are teleporters in the pentagon maybe they are capable of time travel and are uprgraded from the one is Der Reise and Kino. Maybe Dr Maxis lives in the basement and spends all his day stealing weopons from people to make super weopons to kill his dogs he made and zombies. There are after all super weopons sitting around all downstairs. Maybe he knows the group is destinded to arrive at the pentagon so he is making them weopons and one last final epic zombie vs man battle will take place. We will probably find out soon tho. Cant wait! Gimme ur feedback on what yall think.

[Edit]

Forgot to mention this before but i think Ascension will take place in the Baikonur Cosmodrome.

GT: Commander Cross

Highest solo on “five”: 21

Highest with group of 4 “five” : 41

Solo kino: 22

Group kino: 18

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also think that FIVE is connected indirectly to the storyline. I agree with you in thinking that FIVE is like an aftermath of the whole story- because it's predetermined that the characters will not stop the zombies. After all it is a survival mode, first and foremost, and so the only thing that we know when starting a game of zombies is that we will eventually die (unless you quit mid-game, in which case you are a ballistic spoon unless your teammates are noobs. Then it is funny).

I also think that zombies will eventually move over to America. I think now that we've had Germany, Japan and Russia (Ascension) as maps it's safe to say that the biggest chunk of the world (mainland Europe, and Asia) has been overrun and so America and possibly England will be the last ones standing in the end because they are seperated from the entire mainland (well England, just barely) where the apocalypse has already occured. This is foreshadowed by how the speculative aftermath takes place in the Pentagon and involves the apparant death of some of the most important people in America at that time (excluding JFK because we know he was killed by Mason, so JFK obviously survived the events at FIVE). The fact that they lost is a sign that the fight is over and the zombies had won. All because of those friggin' Nazis.

Basically I agree with almost every word you typed and I am just expanding on your theory.

(excluding JFK because we know he was killed by Mason, so JFK obviously survived the events at FIVE).

I would just like to say that I think JFK Campaign and JFK Zombies are different. What I mean is that I think that zombies is a like alternate universe where ,according to your theory , 5 happens during earths last days, Because dont you think that if the pentagon was attacked by zombies, people would kinda unite against them, or maybe at least you would hear about it in the campaign?

But you don't. Ever. Im pretty sure the Campain and zombies are not intertwined. Good theory otherwise.

I also think that FIVE is connected indirectly to the storyline. I agree with you in thinking that FIVE is like an aftermath of the whole story- because it's predetermined that the characters will not stop the zombies. After all it is a survival mode, first and foremost, and so the only thing that we know when starting a game of zombies is that we will eventually die (unless you quit mid-game, in which case you are a ballistic spoon unless your teammates are noobs. Then it is funny).

I also think that zombies will eventually move over to America. I think now that we've had Germany, Japan and Russia (Ascension) as maps it's safe to say that the biggest chunk of the world (mainland Europe, and Asia) has been overrun and so America and possibly England will be the last ones standing in the end because they are seperated from the entire mainland (well England, just barely) where the apocalypse has already occured. This is foreshadowed by how the speculative aftermath takes place in the Pentagon and involves the apparant death of some of the most important people in America at that time (excluding JFK because we know he was killed by Mason, so JFK obviously survived the events at FIVE). The fact that they lost is a sign that the fight is over and the zombies had won. All because of those friggin' Nazis.

Basically I agree with almost every word you typed and I am just expanding on your theory.

Very well put I agree with it all. Can't wait to see it all unfold.

If we were to go by the convoluted Zombies timeline and integrate it, I think it'd go something like this.

-Nacht Der Untoten training level - Richtofen, back from the future, turns into a zombie and tries to kill some guy who kills him first.

-Nacht Der Untoten - Dempsey's team finds themselves in the airfield building.

-Verruckt - September 1945 - Dempsey's team (except Dempsey) all gets killed in the asylum searching for Peter.

-Shi No Numa - Dempsey meets Nikolai, Takeo and Richtofen somwhere in Japan and they have to fight together to hold off the Japanese zombies.

-Der Reise - Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo and Richtofen somehow get teleported to Der Reise.

-Project Nova - December 1945 - While searching a Nazi ship, Reznov and Dimitri are betrayed by Dragovich and Kravchenko and thrown in Steiner's gas chambers. Reznov escapes but Dimitri dies from the gas.

-Operation 40 - 1961 - Mason, Woods, Bowman and Carlos set out to kill Castro but Mason only succeeds in killing a double and getting captured and turned over to Dragovich.

-Five - October 1962 - During a meeting with Castro at the Pentagon to resolve the missile crisis, zombies attack and Castro, Kennedy, Nixon and McNamara have to kill them. Doctor Clarke comes back from the future and, pissed off about being killed in China in 1968 and somehow reanimated, tries to steal everyone's weapons.

-Vorkuta - October 1963 - After Reznov hijacks Dragovich's brainwashing of Mason, he helps Mason escape but stays behind.

-USDD - Mason and Hudson are summoned to the Pentagon by McNamara so Mason can have a face-to-face with Kennedy and receive his orders to kill Dragovich. The Pentagon seems to have been cleaned up quite nicely since the zombie attack.

-Kennedy gets assassinated before Mason can carry out his orders. He may have even been killed BY Mason.

-Executive Order - Mason, Woods, Bowman and Brooks go to the Baikonur Cosmodrome to kill Dragovich, the Ascension scientists, and cripple the Soviet space program, but Dragovich and Kravchenko escape. Even if Mason did kill Kennedy, he still tried (and later succeeded) to carry out his final orders - after all, Kennedy told him to do the same thing Reznov's brainwashing told him to do.

-1968 - Five years after Baikonur, Mason's in Vietnam schitzing out thinking he's seeing Reznov everywhere. He can see him everywhere he goes. Meanwhile Hudson and his team are kicking ass behind the scenes in China and Russia. Eventually Woods kills Kravchenko, Mason goes missing and kills Steiner thinking Reznov pulled the trigger and the CIA hauls him back to Langley where he has a total head trip and remembers everything. They then go blow up the Rusalka numbers station. Mason kills Dragovich in the process.

-Berlin, 1975 - Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo and Richtofen appear in a theater in Berlin and are again attacked by Nazi zombies. Although since it's a theater in 1975 the "Nazi" zombies could just be zombified extras wearing prop uniforms.

-1978. Operation Charybdis. The USSR and the West both seem to want Mason, Woods and Weaver dead. It turns out Reznov, Woods, and Weaver's niece are still alive. Unfortunately Weaver's niece is a Soviet spy. They also have to watch their backs because Jonathan REDACTED (*cough*Price*cough*) is after them.

You will notice I deliberately left out the Black Ops versions of Nacht Der Untoten and Verruckt. The reason is, I don't quite know where to put them. But I'm pretty sure about everything else.

• 2 weeks later...

Five is part of the damn storyline contrary to others beliefs... Both Five and Ascension are connected and shows that the Russians and Americans tried to duplicate the Germans technology which they obviously did(American Winters Howl, Russian Thundergun).

The Americans obtained their 115 from Area 51 and the Russians possibly from the Moon and Tunguska.

While they were able to create their wonder weapons , the 115 reanimated corpses and obviously blew up in the face of the two countries as seen in "Five" and "Ascension".

If you think about it, Five has just as much story as Ascension does.