EXPLORATION OF FIVE

CementeryGhoul

guys i think we are missing something here, we need somebody with noclip on a pc to take the ime to look at all the computer screens, i really do think this could help are efforts on the DerReise server in the computer terminal.

p.s. found a note in KINO DER TOTEN th location of which is 1 of the rooms you teleport to after going to the PaP room, more specifically speaking its the room with the rocket and the sticky note is behind it.

---STICKY NOTE READS---

The effects of _____ 115. The

power is undeniable, but

who can use such weapons

without themselves turning

----------------------------

END NOTE

i also believe that that if you look closely this sticky note looks like it was ripped from another :shock:

just brainstorming

what if after Richtofen closed the door and left Maxis and Sam to perish by death of Fluffy, what if Maxis and Sam teleported together and that is why Richtofen says "where did that lilttle girl get to"?. and this could explain the pentagon theif because perhaps Maxis got teleported to the pentagon????

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam and maxis using the teleporters would make sense...

Why didnt I think of this. /facepalm

No matter, [brains] for you (when I can)

thanks for the [brains] btw,

and it just kinda hit me (the thing about Sam and Maxis)

im thinking that somehow by luck that Maxis was able to be teleported to somewhere else instead of being nowhere like sam is

Get pics of both note next to each other.

also off-topic. that signature you have with the skull is very disturbing :/ could it not become your avatar instead of it being gigantically posted with every message you post. sorry if that offends you just my opinion.

its to big :( , that was my first choice for my avatar tho lols