Carbon, you SERIOUSLY need to read this.

Jackyboy1384

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:facepalm: No. Xbox users will not be punished. If u want to find the easter eggs

yourself then wait a month to go on here. It is not our fault. We are privileged for

microsoft has done. :lol: :twisted:

Yeah, priveleged...

Microsoft is such a hereoic company, aren't they?

Too bad they're performing illegal operations on all Operating systems after 94....

You're priveleged to associate with them.

___

My point:

This isn't a console war topic.

If you are here to say "No, if you don't want us blabbing and being spoilers, get off the forum"

Well how about the spoilers get off the forum

___

I PROPOSE MORE FREQUENT 'SPOILER ALERTS' FOR ONE MONTH!

What I will do is make it so the ascension forum does not show up on the homepage. So just don't go into the ascension sub forum and myself or the mods will do our best to keep the ascension threads out of the general discussion for Black Ops zombies and in their appropriate place. (which wouldn't happen if people would just post threads in their correct section :P just sayin)

Awesome! thanks Carbon :D

We all know by now that Xbox users are getting the Black Ops DLC a month early. I've accepted this, but there's one pestering thought that's been bugging me.

I've already made several comments about this and I even sent you a PM about this and you never replied to me:

During the month that only Xbox users will have the DLC, they'll completely search every detail and find every easter egg and secret there is in Ascension, plus they will post it all here as well as pictures, videos, strategies and all that lot. This is annoying me because this will really make the PS3 community seem useless at this forum. By the time PS3 users have the DLC all the secrets will have been found. This is inevitable, I know, but there's something I really think needs to be done here. You're not going to like this, but what I'm suggesting is that you don't let the Xbox community post anything about Ascension during the month the PS3 community doesn't have the First Strike map pack.

If you guys spam this site with thread after thread about Ascension then it'll be spoiled for us. I don't want my first time on the map spoiled for me and I'm sure if our positions were reversed you'd say the same thing. It's like the leaked footage of Kino der Toten. But, just because it doesn't apply to you, does that mean it isn't the same? No. It is the same thing, and it isn't right in my eyes.

If you care, you'll do something about this.

The local ranter-

Jackyboy1384 :roll:

BRAIIINNNS

good idea, but to be fair, no they won't really, i mean it took longer than that to find the kino stuff

:facepalm: No. Xbox users will not be punished. If u want to find the easter eggs

yourself then wait a month to go on here. It is not our fault. We are privileged for

microsoft has done. :lol: :twisted:

Yeah, priveleged...

Microsoft is such a hereoic company, aren't they?

Too bad they're performing illegal operations on all Operating systems after 94....

You're priveleged to associate with them.

All im trying to say is that it is not our fault. Sometimes I be a troll about it.

I hate it when people try to compare the 360 and PS3. Neither are bad consoles.

Sorry for being a troll. :lol:

What I will do is make it so the ascension forum does not show up on the homepage. So just don't go into the ascension sub forum and myself or the mods will do our best to keep the ascension threads out of the general discussion for Black Ops zombies and in their appropriate place. (which wouldn't happen if people would just post threads in their correct section :P just sayin)

Thanks for taking notice and doing something about it, I really appreciate it :)

And to all the trolls telling me to get an Xbox, well I could tell you plenty of things you need but I don't want to get told off for offensive comments. I couldn't care less if you're telling me to get an Xbox. I don't want one right now and don't currently plan on getting one. When the next generation of consoles come out (Xbox 720 and PS4??) I'll rethink that but right now I'm happy with my PS3 (thanks to some of the awesome exclusives I own). Don't try and start a flame war. You wouldn't like it if our positions had been reversed.

Once again, thanks so much Carbon and all of the mods, greatly appreciated :D

You have several options.

A)suck it up

B) Buy an xbox

C)Just don't get on the forum...

Really? You have one option, and several steps to follow it.

A) Stop trolling and looking for trouble

B) Don't tell me what to do, and don't start a console war

C) You don't get on the forum if you're just going to be a troll like that- we have no need for people like you. Sure I complain a lot but they are actually valid complaints and concerns so stop looking for trouble thanks.

I get it that not a lot of people liked this idea (hence the -3 brains) but if the Xbox community were in our position you'd understand how I feel and why I tried to get people to go through with this.

Carbon and I have reached a compromise anyway, so this thread really serves no purpose anymore except opening up windows of opportunity for trolls like this guy ^^^^^^^^^^