The letters on the floor of Kino

Xieon

sorry if this has been posted, but I didn't see it.

On the floor of the room above the alley there are a bunch of black metal letters on the floor. I'm pretty sure they are spelling stuff out.

So far the only word I found was

Manhattan Down

It goes from left to right, and it's pretty obvious, the letters are on the floor and they spell it perfectly, if someone can take a screen shot it would be nice

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the floor of the room above the alley there are a bunch of black metal letters on the floor. I'm pretty sure they are spelling stuff out.

Manhattan Down

It goes from left to right, and it's pretty obvious, the letters are on the floor and they spell it perfectly, if someone can take a screen shot it would be nice

I've seen this. And you won't believe what i found out. Manhattan was the name of an AIRPLANE that went down somewhere between WWII and The Zombie storyline, possibly the plane that's downed in NDU!

Manhattan Down

I've seen this. And you won't believe what i found out. Manhattan was the name of an AIRPLANE that went down somewhere between WWII and The Zombie storyline, possibly the plane that's downed in NDU!

Interesting, I was thinking it was for the Manhattan project, but never understood what the down was for. It's very possible that it was an airplane.

If someone could no clip onto the top shelf, maybe there are some other things spelt out.

I was also thinking that if we found some other word/phrase we could get a patten for how to put strings together, then there might be letters that form a string that we can then decode in the computer.

Manhattan Down

OMG OK READ THIS (AT LEAST THE 1ST PARAGRAPH NEAR THE END) you will see

viewtopic.php?t=4582

Manhattan Down!!

Manhattan Down

OMG OK READ THIS (AT LEAST THE 1ST PARAGRAPH NEAR THE END) you will see

viewtopic.php?t=4582

Manhattan Down!!

manhattan down shows up all the time as one of the sayings under the loading screen, regardless of what map your playing.

That post didn't do anything to explain the letters

Manhattan Down

Interesting, I was thinking it was for the Manhattan project, but never understood what the down was for. It's very possible that it was an airplane.

If someone could no clip onto the top shelf, maybe there are some other things spelt out.

I was also thinking that if we found some other word/phrase we could get a patten for how to put strings together, then there might be letters that form a string that we can then decode in the computer.

This is something i've wondered about since the first time i played in kino. If it was in fact the airplane, than we have just found the missing link between NDU and the other maps.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no clue what you guys are talking about. I've heard of Manhattan Down (load screens FTW) but had no clue what it meant until now. can someone please post a picture to these "black letters"? Thanks in advance.

I'll try and catch a pic.

And i think its completely legit that the name of one of those projects would be trinity project.

"Embrace the trinity, and true power will be yours" - Wall writing on der riese.

• 2 weeks later...