Snuggles

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, back on topic. Can anyone post the pictures of the launch location from the

computer servers? I saw them a long time ago, didn't think much of it,

but maybe if we can side by side we can come up with something. I would but

I don't know how to capture it. I'm on ps3 :( (I want to say they were under nixon or

something? maybe not though).

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&p=58817#p58817

........ :facepalm:

please READ my post. Check the time stamp. Mine was posted first. Stop insisting on another thread.

if you did notice, this was in ANOTHER THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

the mods add this to your thread while i had already posted this on the person above my thread :facepalm:

That the Map has an Ominous feeling to it....and I Bet that soon there gonna update the Xbox soon and once it's updated they will show a picture of that map in game...like they did with Der Riese in WaW...they updated the game and when you went to go play zombies it had a picture of Der Riese but you couldn't play it till the map pack came out and you bought it...

i was searching on the internet and i found this.

look at the last screenshot of the maps it says ascension

http://www.codblackopsblog.com/ascensio ... d-enemies/

i can see the rocket in the background and it is in the dark but the buildings which are in multiplayer look like they have changed

If you haven't noticed that's what the whole thread is about, lol.

thats because that his thread was merged inot this one....

That the Map has an Ominous feeling to it....and I Bet that soon there gonna update the Xbox soon and once it's updated they will show a picture of that map in game...like they did with Der Riese in WaW...they updated the game and when you went to go play zombies it had a picture of Der Riese but you couldn't play it till the map pack came out and you bought it...

an update has came out BUT, no ascention :(

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&p=58817#p58817

........ :facepalm:

please READ my post. Check the time stamp. Mine was posted first. Stop insisting on another thread.

the mods add this to your thread while i had already posted this on the person above my thread :facepalm:

HOLY FREAKING CRAP. First of all, it's hard to understand your 1st grade typing. Second, I did notice this was in another thread. but it was in there as an ancillary topic, and not the topic of the thread. Third, it was posted in that thread AFTER my thread was created. Fourth, I have no idea what that last sentence is even supposed to mean.

I'm sure I'll get a lot of crap for arguing with you, but damn. It's annoying.

HOLY FREAKING CRAP. First of all, it's hard to understand your 1st grade typing. Second, I did notice this was in another thread. but it was in there as an ancillary topic, and not the topic of the thread. Third, it was posted in that thread AFTER my thread was created. Fourth, I have no idea what that last sentence is even supposed to mean.

I'm sure I'll get a lot of crap for arguing with you, but damn. It's annoying.

No more breaking the Fourth wall people, This all for who Posted an Image First? Snuggles come on really...does it matter if I posted a Picture TWO minutes after you created this thread..it's really not that big of a deal okay...now can we please continue making speculations on the Picture.