Leaderboard Problem

MONSTRO

Ok so the other nite me and my buddies made it to round 40. It took us 8 hours and and lots of missing sleep, need less to say some of us were tired and a little cranky. My mic whent dead at round 36 and 2 of the other guys were starting to irrietate each other ( we play together all the time) so we had round 39 dogs and got thru them easily enough and we all when down about 15 minutes into round 40 and so we check the leader board after wards and what do we see? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!! NO FACKING CHANGE IN ANY OF OUR STANDINGS IN STILL AT 35 AFTER 8 FREAKING HOURS OF ZOMBIES WE DIDNT EVEN GET THE DAMN CREDIT. now our high scores did register so thats something but this is bullshit Treyacrch needs to fix this shit

sorry about the language

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. I am not buying the Map Pack and am going on strike until this problem is fixed. I will not play any Black Ops, buy any mappack, or even tell my friends that Treyarch is the shizzle, instead I will go on strike and tell Treyarch that they need to fix these shitty leaderboards (I suggest everyone do the same).

I know. I am not buying the Map Pack and am going on strike until this problem is fixed. I will not play any Black Ops, buy any mappack, or even tell my friends that Treyarch is the shizzle, instead I will go on strike and tell Treyarch that they need to fix these shitty leaderboards (I suggest everyone do the same).

You just made my day. I bet you 5$ your going to buy the map pack the day it comes out.

Same, 39 last night.. this morning, two people. High score is saved but the rounds is the bragging rights.

30 on Nacht (4)- 51 Der Riese.(solo)

None of them. But I will be getting first strike because let's face it, 8 zombie maps sells itself

You know that solo, split screen, and lan all DON"T count. Those scores/rounds will never show up