The Grimreaper is everywhere...literally! Any idea's?

TheOneAndOnly

So many of you will be familiar with the Grimreaper shaped blood splatters that are strewn all over the Black Ops SP (example: In ship in level Project Nova) as well as the zombie maps (Five & Kino)..Well..

I was playing through the WaW campaign today and saw another! It was on the sniping mission Vendetta. You kill that enemy sniper in the huge building and are then escape the buidling with germans literally burning the place up. After you jump/fall out of the window and the german soldiers who are about to kill you are killed by other russian resistors, look at the wall directly infront of your view. Their are 2 Grimreaper blood splatters facing each other. Only vid link I could find: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SX4OK-BIuE

Skip to 12.22 and you get a clear veiw of them for a good few seconds.

Its weird, I dont remember seeing them before! I suppose however after I'd seen them in zombie maps in BO (where every little thing means something :geek: ) it becomes very relevant. Has anyone else seen anymore in WaW campaign? Im almost certain there are none in WaW zombies..

Anyway just thought it was interesting..

Very plausible that it links/refers to soemthing as is now proven a recurring theme across Treyarch productions.

Any ideas on what it could mean?

Peace :mrgreen:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does that look like a grim reaper? It looks like a boot to me. I haven't noticed any other grim reaper looking blood splatters, but if there are abunch that look the same that's probably because they are just reusing them.

i just think its a generic blood spatter because its not just that repeated across the map, every tear of the wall paper looks like australia so i think its irrlelavent.

After looking at the zombie story for a while...nothing is 'irrelevant'. So your saying its just a coincidence that this same emblem is seen across games and SP and zombie..I think not :lol:

How does that look like a grim reaper? It looks like a boot to me. I haven't noticed any other grim reaper looking blood splatters, but if there are abunch that look the same that's probably because they are just reusing them.

How does it not look like the grimreaper?! (The Grimreaper as opposed to the rocket launcher OBVIOUSLY) You can see the bl**dy scythe?!

i just think its a generic blood spatter because its not just that repeated across the map, every tear of the wall paper looks like australia so i think its irrlelavent.

thats because

they're going to find out all the "meteors" came from a volcano in Australia, with the zombie source being hidden in the Outback (just wait for BO map pack 3, the devil dogs turn out to be dingos)

. You'll also note that there are exactly 935 wallpaper tears across the map.

thats because

they're going to find out all the "meteors" came from a volcano in Australia, with the zombie source being hidden in the Outback (just wait for BO map pack 3, the devil dogs turn out to be dingos)

ok i can believe the whole NZ storyline MIGHT end up in Australia, but i dont think we will fight dingos? but there is some writing on the chalkboards saying ''hyena'' so it might be them instead of dingos.

thats because

Aha what?

That theory sounds pretty far out..

Where on earth did you hear this?! :roll:

thats because

Aha what?

That theory sounds pretty far out..

Where on earth did you hear this?! :roll:

Lol, hes being sarcastic....