Characters from `five` in Ascension?

Ok guys,so i was playing `five` I got downed by a group of zombies,the other guy used the elevator to go down because he was chased by a large group,then suddenly the blue electric static from teleporting came,it took away all of the zombies with it,and also,this happened when i was just about to die,meaning that all the characters from `Five` have been teleported to ascension,i`ve read this somewhere and its a theory But i know some faults.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I understand this completely. You're saying the characters from Five will be in Ascension because the zombies used the teleporter?

The zombies use the teleporters on Five all the time, it's how they chase you when you use the lift. I don't see how this fits in with Ascension.

I don't think I understand this completely. You're saying the characters from Five will be in Ascension because the zombies used the teleporter?

The zombies use the teleporters on Five all the time, it's how they chase you when you use the lift. I don't see how this fits in with Ascension.

yeh i dont understand........it sounds like the zombies were just chasing the guy who used the elevator :roll:

Ok guys,so i was playing `five` I got downed by a group of zombies,the other guy used the elevator to go down because he was chased by a large group,then suddenly the blue electric static from teleporting came,it took away all of the zombies with it,and also,this happened when i was just about to die,meaning that all the characters from `Five` have been teleported to ascension,i`ve read this somewhere and its a theory But i know some faults.

All zombies in the lift when it goes off get teleported, as they can go up with the lift for some reason? Not him! :lol:

yes i know what you are talking about it may be a glitch or a hint that they teleport after they are downed, i was playing FIVE and i was playing as JFK then at round 13 i got downed and so did everyone else but i noticed we where about to teleport because its was all blue around my character and my team mates.

It's likely that JFK's crew wouldn't live much longer even if they did teleport after Five, because they don't have resilience to the side effects of 115 like Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo do (expecting Richtofen to zombify from 115 side-effects soon, possibly strengthened resilience due to daily exposure to the element?). This means that JFK and the others are likely to zombify eventually anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I will now use my [brains] to say that if you had a look around the codz website and places around that tier you will realise that: The character list has been released! The classic guys! Look around the interweb if you dont belive me!