My own "Ascension" teaser trailer.

Gross1985

I think I released this too soon; I should've waited until January 1st, but I'm going to be gone that day, and at the time I couldn't find anything more for this video (or maybe I could've now that I realize it).

UpV6weJP3rU

I took the liberty of throwing in hidden images in the video, but I want to hint to you that you won't find anything officially related to what we can expect on February 1st (or a month later for non-Xbox'ers), as this is all speculation.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, everyone, for the positive commentary on my video. 8-)

great!

really love the last hidden image, took me a while to see it.

My eyes are a bit slow -.-

but really nice. :mrgreen:

Thank you. :D I threw in those two images ("Wendee" and the blank portrait) just for a tease, but also in hopes that they will be clarified in the upcoming DLC.

The name "Wendee" is what I could make out at the corner of those portraits in Kino Der Toten. For some reason I keep thinking "Wendee Lee"; it would make sense if Wendee Lee was a voice-actor, considering that Steve Blum is a voice-actor in Zombies, and those two have worked together in various animes, one in particular being Cowboy Bebop. However, "Wendee" could be someone else and may not hint at future voice-actors for the Zombies storyline. Hell, "Wendee" could just be the photographer of those portraits or something.

Really nice video man!

Rated Awesome :D

Those images near the beginning, with the woman who says Ascension, the Grey place (NOT gonna say the moon xD) and the dude in space - are they from the storyline of BO?

Unfortunately, the Grey Place you speak of doesn't come from anything from COD:BO, though now that you mentioned it perhaps I should've looked there just to make the video more interesting.

The video won't work for me...? :( If it's on YouTube or something can someone post a link, thanks?

You can always click on the title on the video and it should take you to the YouTube page.