No Russian of Black Ops

We're in a city killing cops in the campaign? Brutality win, Treyarch. But, don't you think this may be the "No Russian" of Black Ops.

I was going through the trailer Frame by Frame, and I found this. Hmmm. I think its a cop car.

http://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i45 ... 378284.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJerWQhMl6k (0:13)

Please dont give bap rep, I'm just want to see what you think. I am not in no way saying this is fact.

Edit : Remember when in the trailer it said "You are above the law"? Hmm...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell did fake Hutch get a thumbs up for that? *Thumbs it down* And thanks for thumbing my post down hutch (I guess i will call you that.)

Anyways, The name of the slaughterhouse mission got changed to something else. And its not the torture mission. Slaughterhouse is in that torn down Village in Hue city (Where that chopper crashes) The MP map cracked is also based of that campaign map (Or vice verse.) The mission named "Crash Site" Is most likely Slaughterhouse.

Why the hell did fake Hutch get a thumbs up for that? *Thumbs it down* And thanks for thumbing my post down hutch (I guess i will call you that.)

Anyways, The name of the slaughterhouse mission got changed to something else. And its not the torture mission. Slaughterhouse is in that torn down Village in Hue city (Where that chopper crashes) The MP map cracked is also based of that campaign map (Or vice verse.) The mission named "Crash Site" Is most likely Slaughterhouse.

I thumbed you up, and thanks!

I just hope we get to go to Korea during the war. I saw a map of it in a recent interview with Josh Olin so here's hoping.

Anyway there's no way blowing away civilians (unless there's a bunch of kids and old people), even for several levels instead of just one will have the same impact as No Russian. I'd say that was a good thing but then again No Russian had no real impact aside from one or two people farting through the mouth on Fox Propag..."news."

The torture scenes on the other hand might be particularly graphic, but as far as that goes, The Darkness had you strapped to a chair while a dude went to work on your face with a drill.

Quick! Call the over-sensitive mom's committee! Honestly? What do you expect from a game that's 17+. Besides that, why are they only targeting bans on this content for video games? You still see this stuff in Saw (generally motion pictures, saw just came to mind), in REAL LIFE, and many other situations.