imrim Zakhaev in black ops?!

pwnurmom1217

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zakhaev?

Makarov?

I really think this game will combine some of IW's characters. I'm sorry, but that man who "curb stomps" you and his assailant behind him, I think are Makarov and Zakhaev.

I think it is time that these two very amazing campaign stories intertwine to create one epic, "never again" campaign. I think Activision has the guts to do something like this.

We do not know what timeframe of the Cold War the SP vid is in. Could be the 60's, could even be the '80s.

BTW, "Makarov" does look younger in the Black Ops pic. And "Zakhaev" looks in his late 30's in the Black Ops pic.

Zakhaev?

Makarov?

I really think this game will combine some of IW's characters. I'm sorry, but that man who "curb stomps" you and his assailant behind him, I think are Makarov and Zakhaev.

I think it is time that these two very amazing campaign stories intertwine to create one epic, "never again" campaign. I think Activision has the guts to do something like this.

We do not know what timeframe of the Cold War the SP vid is in. Could be the 60's, could even be the '80s.

BTW, "Makarov" does look younger in the Black Ops pic. And "Zakhaev" looks in his late 30's in the Black Ops pic.

Thats a great theory... but Makarov was born in 1970 so i'm thinking thats not him tho it does look very similar and I believe the person who kicks you in the face is... Kravtchenko tha main antagonist in BO.

Zakhaev?

[mg]

Makarov?

[ig]

Even though I know that's not Makarov and Zakhaev, you've successfully raped my perception of Black Ops.

Zakhaev?

Makarov?

Thats a great theory... but Makarov was born in 1970 so i'm thinking thats not him tho it does look very similar and I believe the person who kicks you in the face is... Kravtchenko tha main antagonist in BO.

how do you know when he was born

Zakhaev?

Makarov?

how do you know when he was born

Go to Here... http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Vladimir_Makarov

Its also in-game so ya... and it has to be Kravtchenko kicking your character

Zakhaev?

Makarov?

"Makarov" Could also be the First Horseman from COD4 that we never find out about :o (If that is indeed Zakhaev). So many theories on who the first Horseman was...Makarov's father? That does look a lot like Makarov, imo. :)

ok you win :(

It takes a big man to admit defeat. And for that, I'd like to give you some brains. Unfortunately, I still don't know how. I know that if I'm to become a mod here I need to learn this stuff, so before before somebody tries to get smart and tells me to find out, let me just say right now that's why I'm asking for help, so that I can learn. So, uh, yeah.

And back on topic, if you ask me, I think the two guys in the picture are Zakhaev and Kravtchenko.

It takes a big man to admit defeat. And for that, I'd like to give you some brains. Unfortunately, I still don't know how. I know that if I'm to become a mod here I need to learn this stuff, so before before somebody tries to get smart and tells me to find out, let me just say right now that's why I'm asking for help, so that I can learn. So, uh, yeah.

And back on topic, if you ask me, I think the two guys in the picture are Zakhaev and Kravtchenko.

i'm not quite sure if you were even asking for help...lol your post is a little confusing, but the thumbs up and thumbs down is what gives and takes away brains, respectively.

if we where in real life i would shake your hand but instead you get brains