"Trinity" Theory

Suffer12

Not sure if this has been discussed in detail before but I found something I thought was really interesting while watching “Rain of Ruin” a documentary on the Military Channel on World War II about the first nuclear bombs creation.

“Trinity” was the code name for the World’s first nuclear device that exploded on July 16, 1945 and the location also became known as the “Trinity Site”. I found the bombs design have a striking resemblance to the bombs that you receive when you teleport in Des Riese. This led me to believe the writing on the wall beside the mainframe platform that says “Embrace the trinity and the power will be yours” is about the possible bomb you can get when teleporting.

If interested you can go here http://www.cfo.doe.gov/me70/manhattan/trinity.htm and read more about The Trinity Test. Scroll down to the bottom of that page and you can also see a picture of the bomb that I believe are very similar to the ones in Des Riese.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, I would have to agree with you, I did look into this myself. Though there are also many other ways of interpreting it, such as 3 players, 3 wonder weapons, 3 gun glitch.

Still following on from your idea I seem to remember there might have been information on the blackboards that related to Uranium,. U.

What does Nikolai have in his backpack and where is that second power switch?

Its vodka it says Nikolais vodka on the bag and if he ran around with uranium in his bag he would be either dead or begging for death.

I think you might have misread what I posted. I dont presume that Nikolai has a bag full of Uranium.

If you think it says Nicalai's Vodka on the bag, well you have far better eye sight than I do. Perhaps I will have another look myself.

I like this theory, I don't think it applies to any single theory though, but maybe a combination of different theories. Almost like a play on words or something.

I only have a PS3 and a really old TV, but sometimes if I get really close to the Nikolai player, I can make out a few letters, but I can't ever tell what it says, but it probably does say the Nikolai's Vodka thing.