New Sharpshooter Video?

Elesar

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

New to me. Looks cool but will be one of the less loved Wager Matches.

Stick and Stones- Crossbow,ballistic knife, and a tomahawk, need I say more?

One in The Chamber- Adrenalin pumping action. 1 Bullet, 3 lives, a knife.

The Gun Game- Frantic Killing, kill a guy go up a tier.

Sharp Shooter- Random Gun, occasional bonus. Meh

Can anyone explain how grip works? I dont mean how its works, i mean why is it available on some guns but not others? It can be seen on the M14, but no other AR's. Same goes with the scorpion.

Why was the bayonet on the trench gun and not the double barrol? Design choices Treyarch made for keeping balance.

I think that they just made the bayonet an attachment for the trech gun and not the Double barrel because of realism. But it seems in black ops they are are trying to make attachments more uniform like in mw2. For example you probably wouldn't be able to put an acog on an RPK, but they made it an option anyways for the sake of uniformity. Idunno why they are breaking that uniformity with grip. Maybe there will only be grip on those guns in the wager matches, hopefully.

Can anyone explain how grip works? I dont mean how its works, i mean why is it available on some guns but not others? It can be seen on the M14, but no other AR's. Same goes with the scorpion.

maybe it just comes with a grip for no reason...l ike the mp5k in MW2's multiplayer.

I take it you mean how the MP5K has a grip on the gun, even though the grip isn't an attachment. Thats just a visual thing that doesn't change the gun, the M4A1 has the same deal. But with the scorpion you can see it says "Scorpion Grip" meaning that its an attachment. You can also see that it looks like it has a stock added when it has the grip.

the skorpion grip adds a STOCK, not a vertical grip, so to speak. look closely and you'll see the wire stock extended.

funny you brought up bayonets. they're not in multiplayer, but i have a black ops pic as my laptob screensaver and i could SWEAR there is an NVA with a bayonet on his AK.