Something I didn't like from the reveal

xStopDropNKillx

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Its controllable, and there Are two Contollable Helicopters, the Gunship: 11 Kilstreak, and the Chopper Gunner: 9 Killstreak.

I'm not a fan of Dual Wielding, but most other things look Very nice. No More Unlimited Sprint, no more stupid perk named bling. I'm pretty Happy as of right now.

in those wager matches, i hope they put more measures in place to prevent camping and other formes of dispicable behavior, because your k/d ratio isn't the only thing on the line now...

regarding the 'death machine' minigun, i like that there's an ammo limit, but in real life, the death machine was the name of a SOG m60 that was attached to a backpack ammo drum, with 1000 round capacity!

and at least there is no stopping power or juggernaut, at least not on the wiki page lmao!

The 11 "Gunship" Killstreak is what we saw in the campaign. You get to fire missiles, and you can control where the gunship goes to dodge oncoming rockets.

The chopper gunner is just as zeighail said. Its like that one spec ops mission where someone is on the ground and someones in that helicopter with the mini gun.