OHAI

This is pretty late for me to be doing this, but I just realized this was here..so...yeah. I want to start off by saying I'm a very sarcastic person, as in I joke around A LOT. So, if I say something that offends you in some way, I don't mean it and just tell me if it bothered you. In school I somehow manage to be a nerd while having a lot of friends (dont ask me how) but at home I'm a gamer, who plays WAAAAAY to many zombie games, primarily Nazi Zombies. All I play are FPS and GoW. I absolutely despise MW2 but I cant stop playing it, because all I do in that game is kill boosters because they are the scum of the Earth. I like all music besides most Rap and Hip Hop, and stupid stuff like classical. I play on Xbox 360 and never got the RROD, consider me lucky I guess. I suck REALLY bad at L4D. My name is Derek and I'm 13. I discovered the site the day I joined. Best killfeed with PTRS : Triple,Double,Double,Single..ahh I love Domination. If you have any questions or want to play Zombies any time Send me a message On XBox or CoDz.

Signed etc etc

Derek

P.S. GKNOVA0 and Langham is A FAKE!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...