Hidden messages in Multiplayer Teaser Trailer

FieldMarshall

Things i've noticed-

-what appears to be illuminati code on the charging handle of the M16 (or whatever gun it starts out with), i havent had a chance to decode

-the buildings in the initial level are all numbered on the walls, leading me to think maybe secret military compound (area 51?)

-throughout the trailer it says H5- PE3 9932, not sure what this means

-possible writing on FAMAS in the style of 'sally' near the rear TMH locking pin, (trigger mechanism housing)

-lots of russian signs, which i cant read so i dont know if its a secret message or just something like 'warning danger of death'

-writing on side of the first nuclear cylinder thing (technical name) at 1.01 could be russian or code, but it looks out of place either way as the writing is not then on the second one

tell me if im right or wrong, its 0124 here so im kinda tired..

also if you guys would submit anything you find here rather than in a new thread, to save space n all that

FieldMarshall

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Things i've noticed-

-what appears to be illuminati code on the charging handle of the M16 (or whatever gun it starts out with), i havent had a chance to decode idk what you saw, but there isn't ANY illuminati symbol...

-the buildings in the initial level are all numbered on the walls, leading me to think maybe secret military compound (area 51?)I really dont think so...

-possible writing on FAMAS in the style of 'sally' near the rear TMH locking pin, (trigger mechanism housing)Nothing there that i saw...

-lots of russian signs, which i cant read so i dont know if its a secret message or just something like 'warning danger of death'

-writing on side of the first nuclear cylinder thing (technical name) at 1.01 could be russian or code, but it looks out of place either way as the writing is not then on the second one

also if you guys would submit anything you find here rather than in a new thread, to save space n all that

FieldMarshall

I corrected you in red in the quote above^^^

I dont mean to put you down but a lot of what you saw isnt true... I think you WANT there to be hints at Zombies, so you're SEEING hints at Zombies that arent really there... and trust me, i watched it in 720p on a 22" monitor, i didnt miss anything

Things i've noticed-

-what appears to be illuminati code on the charging handle of the M16 (or whatever gun it starts out with), i havent had a chance to decode idk what you saw, but there isn't ANY illuminati symbol...

-the buildings in the initial level are all numbered on the walls, leading me to think maybe secret military compound (area 51?)I really dont think so...

-possible writing on FAMAS in the style of 'sally' near the rear TMH locking pin, (trigger mechanism housing)Nothing there that i saw...

FieldMarshall

I dont mean to put you down but a lot of what you saw isnt true... I think you WANT there to be hints at Zombies, so you're SEEING hints at Zombies that arent really there... and trust me, i watched it in 720p on a 22" monitor, i didnt miss anything

HA, i have a 23" MONITER!!! lol, but serously, there might be something to some of this. when it comes to treyarch, there are always more clues....

Not sure what you're smoking and or watching, but the gun it starts out with has a clan tag scratched onto the gun. Not a illuminati symbol.. clan tags are now scratched into the back of the gun.

Edit: joecapps1127 is spot on. You WANT to see zombie hints and clues, so you seem them. You're so engrossed that you thought a clan tag was an illumanti symbol. Just relax brewskis! Zombies will be here soon. But no seriously, why would Zombies be in multiplayer?

Things i've noticed-

FieldMarshall

I watched it a half one in the morning on my phone. You win lol. But did you not see the numbered compounds on the walls of the first level? Where else can you think of other than like..a government scientific research centre would have that?

oh also, @SoG Sean, I have absolutely no problem with you posting on my topics or critisizing me for what I've found if that's your opinion. However, that isnt your opinion, you are just pursuing a vendetta against me because i publically dont like you for what you did before. What you've done is agreed with the first person who disagrees with what I say so that you could possibly make some allies on here, whilst insulting me in the process. As well as being totally transparent you are also being a little bit ironic, seeing as you were the one who loved zombies so much that you pretended to be part of it. And as for why there would be zombies in multiplayer, maybe there were things in the trailer which won't be there in the game, that were solely there for hinting and for us to discover. Think before you post next time please.

I think the clan tag is only etched into the gun you have the most kills with or something.

Thats why we only saw it on one gun :P

That's what I'm thinking as well. Or you unlock it at a certain level, perhaps.

Or Treyarch just scribbled random letters on the back of the gun.

@FieldMarshall

Wrong. That is my opinion. I could care less who on here likes me or doesn't like me, who publicly denounces me or doesn't. Writing a whole paragraph on it was a waste of your time cause you're wrong. Sorry. Try again next time.

There is reason, there are hidden secrets, I just think, as well as others, that you're taking it to the next level. Not everything released by Treyarch will include zombies. Just cause it says 'Top Secret' or what not doesn't mean it has to do with zombies. What's the game even about? SECRECY. CLUES. HIDDEN INTEL. So chances are there's nothing in that trailer that has to do with zombies. This thread can still be used for hidden secrets and messages revolving around something else though.