GKNOVA6

fruito

i know this may sound extremely stupid so please dont flame me but what is all of this stuff about GKNOVA6? i am extremely confused about it all would someone mind summing it up for me? I am interested to know about all of this zombie stuff but i am just 2 confused. so any help would be appreciated :D . and again dont flame!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i know this may sound extremely stupid so please dont flame me but what is all of this stuff about GKNOVA6? i am extremely confused about it all would someone mind summing it up for me? I am interested to know about all of this zombie stuff but i am just 2 confused. so any help would be appreciated :D . and again dont flame!

well the thing is so far zombies havent been mentioned but all we know about what you would call zombies are they were people who were brain washed by GK as part of the nova project using a isotope of uranium and other things.

thats all i can make sense of so far

okay so ive been reading some of the posts and right now i am more confused then ever. what is GK who is "HL" or "H". who is 111111 and why does he think we are GK. i would really appreciate if someone could explain me some of these things so i could mabey help with some of the information. a sum up from nacht der untoten until now would be really helpfull

GK is an American company who most likely have something to do with the Horrors... But what role exactley is unsure... We may even be GK...

HL is really GK trying to imitate H

And H is Henry, who has been speaking in riddles and giving us information about Die Wahrheit (The Truth in German) Not much else is known for sure...

okay so ive been reading some of the posts and right now i am more confused then ever. what is GK who is "HL" or "H". who is 111111 and why does he think we are GK. i would really appreciate if someone could explain me some of these things so i could mabey help with some of the information. a sum up from nacht der untoten until now would be really helpfull

you wanna know the truth- you cant handle the truth!

from nacht der untoten to now would be a huge summary and sorry but cba