Why has Treyarch stopped?

BRA1NL3S5

When the GKNOVA6 site was found people were getting stuff and even after it people were getting stuff sent to them but dont you think that Treyarch are being a bit too quiet i mean usually wouldnt they want us to keep on talking about there games but they seem to be quiet right now any one know why or what they are waiting for us to do?

Or Solve....

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i know that its just that i am wondering why they are taking so long to bring something new out but they did say that there might be mp footage coming at the NYC showcase soon I dont know exactly when it is going to be but should be soon JD Is already over there yeah!

i personaly think were missing a big piece of the puzzle. Since we have nothing new to decode or solve now, we should be going back to the old stuff we may have missed. And what about those files that guy from the other website got? Not many people seem to be working on those files as the gknova6 thing.