silent city

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh. Okay. Josh himself said "Doing Nazi Zombies wouldn't make sense, we've already done that." When he was questioned about zombies, but he hinted that there would be zombies when questioned about vietnamese zombies etc. So NAZI zombies are out, Berlin being silent probably has to do with the fact Americans, British and Russians were dropping bombs, shooting rockets into the city, heavy civilian loss, no radio contact etc. So..

Here's my thinking. Verruckt was set in Berlin. In it, the city looked as if it had just been in a full scale war between the zombies, the American, the Soviets, and the Nazis. Common sence would dictate that that never happened. How could a battle the scale of that size ever have existed? Wouldn't there be reports or messages about a zombie outbreak? No. This document seems to explain details from the first game. A massive media and communication blackout for two days as the top secrete battle took place.

Hey, presto, there you go.

Idk maybe. I don't think Treyarch really knew the the phenominon they had created with Nazi zombies until after verrükt. Yes there are Easter eggs but I don't think they put much of a story in until SNN and then DR. Then they started patching the two previous stories into the new "real" story with tank, nikoali, Ed, and the Jap. Still it could be either...

Think back to Der Riese. The teleporters said "ENG", "FRA" and "GER". England, France, Germany. We've already seen Germany in 3/4 maps in WaW Zombies. We still need England (London, possibly) and France (Paris). I don't know anything about the Cold War or who was involved, but I know that there are plenty of possibilities.

They could still be Nazi zombies.. 

During the grilling/interview the bloke prompted 

"not Nazi zombies"

Jd replied awkwardly with a smirk

"wouldn't make sense... We've done that before"

Bare in mind this Is at a time he is not willing to reveal anything so dont dismiss Nazi  zombies ... He wouldn't confirm anything until he wants to... As he always has

Nazi zombies is what the game mode is called.. What everyone knows it as.. Would we/ they be comfortable saying

Commie zombs?

Vietnam zombs?

American zombs?