challenging

What do you do to make this game more varied and challenging?

I do this every once in awhile just for the curiosity and variety it will give. What I like to do is do things that I normally wouldn't do. Such as I went an entire prestige using only the default classes. Might not seem like much, but given the right situation, it becomes a challenge on deciding what to do. Such as if there is air support up on a smaller map, do you switch to the sniper class which has CB or try to hide and wait it out with whatever other default class you might have on, etc.

Currently i am using the famas this entire prestige in an effort to see if I can finally finish the prestige headshot challenge for that gun.

Next time I am going to start switching guns ever other match no matter what the map. maybe even switch perks as well, just to see what kind of results I might get.

So what do you do sometimes to make it more challenging?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

umm....i only use one gun...the Intervention but that's not a challenge for me...when I get this game for PS3 I might do something like this...maybe use F2000 a whole prestige or something...or MP5K, both guns I hate.

The mp5k is actually a really great gun, very underrated. It benefits from SP alot. So i would recommend, silencer or extended mags, SoH, SP, Ninja. Its one of the quickest killing guns in the game.

i say the same about the F2000 BBS. kills very fast at close range. still good at long range. a challenge would just be to use a gun you hate for the whole prestige.

i did something similar, everyone said F2000 sucks, so i wanted a challenge. i used it and loved it after about 2 hours of using it.