Decrepidemic PS3

what up CODz COMMUNITY!! My name is Kai and i live in the hot state of Arizona(has its good days), My PSN ID is Decrepidemic. I do not have a 360, but i love playing zombies and FPS's in general. I have been playing Nazi Zombies and following each map pack as its been released since the beginning. I still play many times a week and am looking forward to some good news about BLACK OPS zombies?? I follow Carbonfibah on Twitter and decided to register on here too. Are there any PS3 Zombie players out there? if so hit me up on the PSN or here. I have much reading up to do so i'll get to it!

:arrow:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi and welcome!! I love to curse but like triix said we try not to here as there are a fair few younger users and its not really on. if you do feel like a good cuss pm me and feel free to let rip lol.

strwrsbob and triixster are the ps3 ambassadors so can help you with playdates and if you use the search function you should be able to find a list of all the ps3 users. i am but i am not on that often. feel free to add me psn alp360 i'd love to play if we are both on.