How zombies could come to the US

jtg

In the post WWII world many Nazi scientist were brought to the US .Who is to say that Richtofen wasn't one of those scientists and that he brought the wunderwaffe with him .these scientists were scattered everywhere and usually kept secret. Area 51 ? please give me your thoughts on this matter.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing that I noticed about the waffle weapons.

It would appear the Wunderwaffe was created at Der Riese. I have heard a character quote which mentioned it. Also if you look at the top of the WW you see the glowing blue rail, well that glowing blue is the same seen on the Pack A Punch.

For the raygun, well it is said to have derived from element 115, which is the meteor found on Shi No Numa.

So if this is true then it would appear that Der Riese was before Shi No Numa. Also in Der Riese it has the transmission about needing more 115, perhaps that is why they went to Shi No Numa. The only thing that is off is the main Shi No Numa transmission that mentions going to Der Riese.

Anyway, just thought I would toss that out there for discussion on the topic.

Hmmm, thats an interesting theory jtg, but carbon, when they said they needed more 115, wouldn't it be possible that Area 51 had some? Because in every ufo sighting or meteor crash there are always reports of people seeing men in black, which would make since as element 115 came from meteor sites.

This my little(quite long) theory

Group 935 is a subgroup of the nazi science and research organization ,  in which an American government secretly controlled via infiltrated Cells,  composed of high ranking officers from various sections of the group , giving the Americans  Prime access to a large pool of information and resources.  Though group 935 researched was based in Europe these cells reported to  The Watch, an organization whose purpose was to monitor and analyze Nazi Occult activity. Most importantly, the group was to devise counter-measures in the event that mundane firepower alone could not stop Hitler

They investigated Nazi technology throughout different stages.. From designs, prototypes and even finished model's... These included alien like weaponry, teleportation and UFO's.

Most interestingly they became aware or a chemical which re animated the dead... Creating zombies.. But the problem was that these zombies could not controlled.. The watch had a answer to this problem... But did not want the Nazi's to benefit so they  went about infiltrating the der riese complex in order to teleport the zombies to America ...

Once successful the watch wanted to solve the problem  by combining their own research, mkultra 

They aimed to use their research of mind control of humans... In order to create controllable zombies... The ultimate weapon

Therefore bringing zombies to America 

The watch were also responsible for Roswell and the cover up surrounding area51

• 6 months later...

This my little(quite long) theory

Group 935 is a subgroup of the nazi science and research organization ,  in which an American government secretly controlled via infiltrated Cells,  composed of high ranking officers from various sections of the group , giving the Americans  Prime access to a large pool of information and resources.  Though group 935 researched was based in Europe these cells reported to  The Watch, an organization whose purpose was to monitor and analyze Nazi Occult activity. Most importantly, the group was to devise counter-measures in the event that mundane firepower alone could not stop Hitler

They investigated Nazi technology throughout different stages.. From designs, prototypes and even finished model's... These included alien like weaponry, teleportation and UFO's.

Most interestingly they became aware or a chemical which re animated the dead... Creating zombies.. But the problem was that these zombies could not controlled.. The watch had a answer to this problem... But did not want the Nazi's to benefit so they  went about infiltrating the der riese complex in order to teleport the zombies to America ...

Once successful the watch wanted to solve the problem  by combining their own research, mkultra 

They aimed to use their research of mind control of humans... In order to create controllable zombies... The ultimate weapon

Therefore bringing zombies to America 

The watch were also responsible for Roswell and the cover up surrounding area51

Genius [brains] to you my friend

• 2 weeks later...

This might sound really stupid i know but in five, the massive chalk board on the scaffolding ( second level) it has a table of pilots and stuff and on one of them it says wreckage recovered, i think this is the wreckage from NDU, multiple planes maybe were sent to capture technology and 115 after they found out there was an outbreak in der reise then on the way back maybe the 115 reacted with the plane and crashed it, imo that also explains how it would be the second outbreak since i;m pretty sure treyarch confirmed it was.