GKNova6 unsolved?

causeidm

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well there is another number on the poster "433339" when you text that number from your cell phone youll get a response saying:

"i'm sorry but i don't understand your message. please check your instructions and try again"

i think it wants some kind of code...

**sorry if this has already been brought up**

thanks,

FIW

OK, I am new to this site... And I just spent hours reading all of this. Wow. That is all I have to say. ANYWAYS... I thought maybe there was more on the ip under construction site. So I was browsing through the page source. I didn't find anything peculiar, but you all have been following this throughout so there may be something that you would notice and not I... Also I thought maybe someone could try to use it as some sort of login page? Instead of a signup page.

well there is another number on the poster "433339" when you text that number from your cell phone youll get a response saying:

"i'm sorry but i don't understand your message. please check your instructions and try again"

i think it wants some kind of code...

**sorry if this has already been brought up**

thanks,

FIW

http://ipsh.net/support/433339.html

Yes thanks that's cool, but that doesn't solve it. That's just so you know how to stop the service or know the details about if there are premium rates for the txts. (at least so I think) there is more there, Just not sure yet.

The truth is out there...

OK so i was in chat and asked carbon if he could hint us towards this whole GKNOVA6 stuff and he said he said he signed a paper bassicy saying that he can only say what treyarch said he could BUT he did say "Join the dots" bassicly join all of the little peices of the story we have got so far to create 1 GIANT story. I myself cant do this because i dont have a clue what the hell is going on and also i joined after transmission 6 was completed so...