****New "Gorgeous" Black Ops Screen Shots****

Sigint

These are 100% real from treyarch. that is probably all i have to say. but what i will tell you now, is that everything looks amazing. the environments, realistic lighting, and awesome character detail

Intel Link: http://www.callofduty.com/intel/353

All 14 Screenshots: http://www.callofduty.com/media?media_id=336&page=1

(Look at that character detail)

(Nice WaW style run down buildings)

(What a nice view!)

(Stealth type mission)

(Looks like a Russian Mountain Base)

(that AK-47 looks much better than MW2)

(Great lighting effects with a soldier holding a Steyr AUG

(More great lighting effects in a stealthy mission)

(His knife kinda looks like a mini sword)

(Nice way to get rid of a bridge)

(Snapshot shown in the trailer)

(That's a Huey isnt it)

(Cool window breach)

(Possibly one of the main NPGs)

(Vietnam-like location)

(Base Jumping)

(Russian Mountain Base again)

(More Hueys)

(Guy holding the Sally pistol)

comment on them below!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when they show you thee best quality stuff then the game is a little worse. but i guess that is marketing. hopefully they will make the whole game look like this because they still have around 5 month left until the ship

Cant wait to get my hands on an AK if the attention to detail is as great as the pictures suggest, i love the stealth mission idea as i would love to sneak up on sum1 with a shotgun or rifle and just ping them with a headshot....

i really cant wait till november but guess theres nothing to do but wait...

great pics and hope they are close to actual gameplay

like Shoreyo said, a lot of these were from the first look trailers and such. but the E3 demo didnt look as good at this. they probably got a lot more tweaking to do.

Having some pics of some guns we havent seen yet would be good, but they dont wont to reveal anything

Treyarch, make me proud!

EDIT: In picture 4, if you look at Woods' right arm, you can see some tiny grains of dirt or his skin pigment. that is a lot of detail

I wouldn't be surprised if treyarch were to put freckles on a character as no other game has tried it lol, but that could just be for the advertising pics to create speculation.

on pic 4 it could be dirt from sneakin around but we will have to wait and see what they decide to run with

like Shoreyo said, a lot of these were from the first look trailers and such. but the E3 demo didnt look as good at this. they probably got a lot more tweaking to do.

Having some pics of some guns we havent seen yet would be good, but they dont wont to reveal anything

Treyarch, make me proud!

EDIT: In picture 4, if you look at Woods' right arm, you can see some tiny grains of dirt or his skin pigment. that is a lot of detail

I know, in the trailer you can basically see the sweat he is wiping off his brow, not that you want too but hey... :|

These are all form the CoDHQ, so they're real :P

And im amazed none of you noticed the camo on the first pic :lol:

i did, but i just didnt think it was important. also in the first pic, he has a sight on his M16. i wonder if that is an ACOG like scope.

• 2 months later...

These are all form the CoDHQ, so they're real :P

And im amazed none of you noticed the camo on the first pic :lol:

i did, but i just didnt think it was important. also in the first pic, he has a sight on his M16. i wonder if that is an ACOG like scope.

thats what it looks like

that looks like what they called the 'new iron sights' attachment you can get...

hey the grix watch the sig, i got killed by people for making a long one when i just joined... newbie mistake :(

AND I KNOW its an acog... ok?

HAHA, i remember that Shoyero. There was a thread about making you sig shorter wasnt there? :lol:

i know its not only you but it annoys me when people put *** And it all in capitals for the titles its like people on CoD called Xx_IoWNZz_Xx its not important but i would still have looked if it was just new 'GORGEUS' black ops photos and i think i just spelt gorgeous wrong :)