GKNova6 Updates?

TomPegasus79

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has to be something in that case either individually or collectively...

Are the items within the case just to set the back story or do they relate individually to more clues?...

I personally believe there will be commie zombies OR MKUltra related zombie/horde mode...

Just intrigued as the whole GKNova thing started to gather momentum until the GK Nova Case drop, then silence.....

Carbon, Have you tried calling the number on the cell phone since the last? Have you had any additional txt's etc???

So... Any further breakthroughs.. Mind bending therioes or even slight possible connections?

Hope all us small fry community members are being kept in the loop!

Besides gknova it is very quiet on the zombie front ..

Patience is not one of my best attributes and I need some zombie confirmation!

:D

it hard to know what the number on the principal page mean they might either be coordinate or phone numbers. maybe atomic numbers or a tracking number. there has to be a connection maybe in between the sounds of the man breathing there's sequence hiding

I have a theory. A real conspiracy theory...

Suppose the whole GKNova thing wasnt supposed to get out to us "small fry" in the community - just the individuals that received the USB drives, hence all the talk of compromised situations, infiltrations, "it wasn't supposed to get out" etc regarding the brief case drop.

As it has all gone quiet on the GKNova6 front since the brief case drop it leads me to think "As the individuals that recieved the USB sticks are highly regarded in the Treyarch/CoD/Zombie community, they would be tasked with the "deniable operation" of gathering intel on what features the fans would like to see in Black Ops through sites such as these with the REAL documents in the case relating to this?".

Could this also be why the topics on such forums such as these have started to speculate and focus attention on what we would want to see included/dropped from Commie Zombie mode?

Expect the things you really want to see in Black Ops regards campaign, multiplayer back story and of course hopefully zombies.

I cant wait for release day I only hope in the mean time my theory is proved wrong and there are some more teasers and updates to the GKNova6 site to keep us intrigued in the mean time...

ballbearing 32, when you press the button it merely triggers the sequence again. It sounds like everything gets more intense but thats casue the audio starts to multiply giving the effect of a faster heartbeat etc...you shouldnt need to press it at all to start the sequence, the buttons are still there so that you can look at the previous transmissions....

No one have any updates? Unfortunately I am no where near intelligent enough to contribute however I am so glued to the story so far the suspense is killing me!!!

Does anyone have any new leads/clues

Carbon, has anything new been unlocked from the case and has there been any addition contact attempts using the phone either into you or out from you???

Since I have been following this since the USB's first appeared I would say I already have quite a good understanding of the whole GK thing...

I still think its MKUltra....Not just zombies but various "creatures" at varying stages of strength/mindset etc so there will me much more variation of foes to battle.

I really wanted there to be more to it than this though especially regarding the website...Was hoping something would have changed by now giving us a little more insight as to what to expect actually in the game - Not just the backstory...

i hope there is at least something more to be discovered. i seriously hope there will be more to tide us over until november rolls around.

but carbon seems confidents that the live drop was it, and considering how much he and others figured out, i have no reason to doubt. hope i'm wrong tho :)

i have a conspiricy theory to gknova6. As i was playing Shi no Numa dempsey said one of his normal one liners "you got dead flesh on my new boots". and i started thinking, Why would he have new boots if he's been in the military for quite some time? My theory is that Gknova6 gave dempsey and others supplies to survive by or to give last pleasure for they knew that there would be no survival. Maybe the settings are a play ground that gknova6 sets up and picks unfortunate people to survive while they test and experiment thier weapons.

Anyone try to find a meaning of the numbers that apear in the full screen gknova i mean they are:

764 048

00:00:00

they could possibly mean something

TheTitanman33 on youtube said " add up all the hidden numbers at the GKNOVA web site. 210+764+048 and that should equal 1022. And if you rember the project numbers for nazi zombies in world at war it is 935. Add 935+1022=1957

1957=two years after vietnam war started.(date where blackops is set)

1957=U.S first underground nuclear test."

Okay so i been searching on the net and found that GK are a mans initals who tried to clear the air of evoloution, this might be a clue i dont know, take a look at this "Evolution is a theory. Evolution is a philosophy. Evolution is also an atmosphere. What evolution is not at all, however, is a fact.

As a theory it claims that man once was a mere animal. This, to be sure, has been thoroughly disproven. As a philosophy it holds that man is a mere animal, and certainly this too is easily refuted. But even after evolution has been disproven as a scientific theory and refuted as a philosophic outlook, it leaves behind a lingering atmosphere whose choking density can almost be touched.

A man who has tried to clear the air of evolution is Gilbert Keith Chesterton, one of the greatest minds of the present century."

Thats what i found?

I've been listening to the voices on the site, Eventually that one voice says M O D then there are four chime type noises and then he says the numbers:

10 21 26 1 26 90 (Or 19) beep 25 16 22 2 20 1 21 23 16 26 22 90 (Or 19) 3.

Also somebody says "(Something) Whats the frequency?" or something like that, then a different voice replies: "linear not algorithmic."

someone also said:

"they used the earth's magnetic field X the information was gathered and transmitted"

that's all i can make from it.

im sure there are answers already out there that i haven't seen yet, please don't flame.