Suggestion to Treyarch.

rynnwraith

Hey, guys. I know it's kind of a lot, but i have a suggestion that would be cool, for Nazi Zombies. It's a map pack called " Ground Zero ", and i figured it could be in a nuked Hiroshima setting. The zombies from Shi No Numa would (of course ) be standard. There will still be Hellhounds, but I think i came up with an excellent addition. Y'see, when you nuke a place, shadows can actually be burned into the walls. So, why not create zombies that have a " Nuclear touch ", and come out of sillouettes on the walls?. It would basically be the same as the Hellhounds in regards to power and spontenieity, but it would still add a twist that i think the zombie elites would appreciate. Also, since it's in Japan, you could add the Type 99 and DP-28. Here's a list of ideas that you could add without making the game a no-brainer:

1.) The Wall-Stalkers ( epic name, eh? )

2.) Coke-A-Loada ( Put's all the ammo in one magazine, eliminating the need to reload. )( Perks-A-Cola )

3.) Invincible ( 30-second powerup, picked up off killed zombies. )

4.) New guns on the wall ( PPSh-41, DP-28, Springfield, Mosin-Nagant, Pistol [ Tokarev TT-33, Colt M1911, Walther P-38, Nambu. ], Frag grenades )

5.) Add Bayonet rifles to the Mystery Box.

6.) New melee weapons ( Katana, Billy Club. )

7.) Place fixed machine-gun positions throughout the map.

8.) Make a dead player respawn in a random place everytime a new round starts.

8.) Have the Wall-Stalkers pop up every now and then, as opposed to every particular round, and place them 3 at a time. Also, they die if they walk in light for too long.

9.) Make the 3 stories as opposed to the standard two and wider. This will allow you to drive up it's price without gipping the customer.

10.) Keep everyone except Dr. Richtofen. Replace him with Sgt. Roebuck. Oh, and have Dr. Richtofen become a Wall-Stalker, y'know, because the players would find that pretty epic, i think. ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS WILL BE HOPED FOR SO AS TO NOT DISAPPOINT! I'LL BE READING.

I hope you guys at Treyarch will take this suggestion into consideration, and act on it. I guarentee you won't be disappointed in the money it brings!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

again, i have to point out that this isn't the right place to post topic.

Edit: alright it's in the right spot :D so, for my opinion, there will be new weapons so the weapon choice on the walls won't be the same. But other than that, it sounds pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the wall-stalker idea because it would be epic if all of a sudden your reparing a window and..............BAM!!!! you get owned in the face by a group a shadowy wall-stalker but wait! Your in the light so they arn't instant-kills so you're still alive and there dying! You will live run fool run!!!!!!Then good 'ol biblibob bust round the corner with his trusty PPSh-41/AUG and blast those biatches back into the wall. You welcome rynnwraith.

• 3 months later...

Sounds epic! id buy.

Also, heres another idea. I know the whole thing that makes CoD Zombies what it is is the NAZI Zombies, no other kinds (cept imperial)

but, zombies is a huge thing nowadays, so why not make a modern game, in modern warfare times, and make them Modern zombies.

And, if it were modern, heres a great map level:

THE UNITED NATIONS BUILDING!

Think, bout 30 rooms, all going up, and every level would have 1-2 weapons, and a mystery box location on every level. There would be new weapons, and hellhound (of course.) The zombies would spawn on the lower levels from closets, and on the ground floor. But, the best part is at the Top floor. The top floor isn't the room, but a giant conference room, with weapons scattered on the long table.

BEST PART!

At the very back, there would be 1-4 large country flags. (depending on how many people were playing) Once you reached the flags, you would have to pay 10000 point (I know, eh?), and then after all players had paid up, a door would open. Inside, their would be 1-4 (again, depending on the player count) of these weapons:

-Some kind of bazooka

-Ray gun

-flame thrower

-Wunderwaffe

But, at the back, there is also a glass case with a large weapon outline in it. The weapon wuld be called the PeacMaker, and heres how it works:

It is totally unrealistic, but this thing would have a chaingun shape, with the usual long multiple barrels, and a huge body. But, instead of running on a chain of bullets, this thing would run on AIR. It would work by you:

-Buy it.

-Turn on the air compresser

-let it charge up

-pull the trigger, and let it rip!

-let it cool down occasionally.

There are also teleporters, and a Pack-a-Punch machine on the level.

• 2 months later...