Theories on Gorod Krovi Easter Egg Cutscene.

Dr. Smythstein

Spoiler

Spoiler

* First off, can we have a moment of silence for the late Nikolai Belinski 1.0, we shared great memories together but alas we must save the universe*

Cutscene via Noahj456: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3_astC46gk

The reason for this topic is so you guys can share your theories of the final cut-scene and hopefully try to clear up some stuff for me and express any interesting storyline/DLC4 theories you may have.

i am going to kick off some topics first to get your ideas flowing, please feel free to expand on these in the comments!

• Where was Richfofens soul when he released the souls up Maxis?
  • Where was the Shadowmans soul also?
  • Thoughts on what Monty was saying about Richtofen/ their relationship.
  • Nikolai 1.0 and 2.0's discussion about somebody's death when the bombs fell.
  • Revelations location?

gorod_krovi_cutscene1.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

People on Reddit are claiming that they don't think Richtofen picked up his 1.0 soul after all, since it didn't come out, but I don't understand that logic. Just ebcause he didn't come out doesn't mean he was never there. Additonally, right after the cutscene, Dr. Monty says (to only Tank, Takeo, and Nikolai) that Richtofen has already been at the house for ages (i.e. Eddy). So from that, I think that both he and the Shadow Man are still in there, for whatever reason.

Monty and their relationship has a thread: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/182898-the-relationship-of-dr-monty-dr-edward-richtofen/

The loss of the Nikolai's also has a thread: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/182900-depressing-realisation/

As for Revelations location, certainly part of it will be the House. Beyond that, who knows. Hoping not Egypt, only because all the kids are screaming for it just like they do with Paris, or Atlantis, or any other idea.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really interested about the "house". How it's going to be in the map there's so much different options. 

-maybe it's a regular area in the map where you play.

-a distant location where you travel by teleporting/other way

-scenery for the possible boss fight

-a place unlocked after the EE

I'm really excited about Revelations atm... but it's still so far away as PC and XBOX is yet to have Gorod Krovi :D Also we're going to figure out more about dr. Monty.

I still think that Egypt might be the location of Revelations. Zombies have a connection to pyramids (MPD) so I wouldn't be suprised if pyramids in Egypt end up being gigantic MPDs. Then again the house must be a distant location accessed through teleportation. Cause I kinda think that the house is somewhere in Germany. This is all just my speculation though. Trying to think of what kind of settings we are yet to experience and a desert is one of them.

Because of teleportation it's also possible to have multiple big areas on the map which are in different places all around the world. 

• 2 weeks later...

I believe that 'Revelations' will take place in Samantha's house. And the map name will be 'Das Hous'. I also believe we will have a new perk machine, and that the map will feature all the perks from the zombies trilogy. I also believe the map will incorporate features from all zombie maps passed.. Such as the nacht bunker, or snow from call of the dead. Etc. The staffs will return better than before as well. All of this is just speculation, but what a great ending to the saga this would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app

1 hour ago, Call_of_duty_0305 said:

I believe that 'Revelations' will take place in Samantha's house. And the map name will be 'Das Hous'. I also believe we will have a new perk machine, and that the map will feature all the perks from the zombies trilogy. I also believe the map will incorporate features from all zombie maps passed.. Such as the nacht bunker, or snow from call of the dead. Etc. The staffs will return better than before as well. All of this is just speculation, but what a great ending to the saga this would be.

I think your hoping for to much there. Also a map only ever has 9 perks on it and there are more than 9 perks.

5 hours ago, Call_of_duty_0305 said:

Maybe so.. But with the ultimate ending that this map is going to bring, I could easily see it happening.

Staffs yes I can see that but I will bet you my account that you will not see EVERY perk in that map. Its not possible and has never happened before. Some of those perks don't have a reason to be around as their made essentially null by certain gumballs.

Staffs yes I can see that but I will bet you my account that you will not see EVERY perk in that map. Its not possible and has never happened before. Some of those perks don't have a reason to be around as their made essentially null by certain gumballs.

[/

That is true, but what a cool concept it would be to have all perks on one map that isn't a custom made map haha. I also believe this DLC will be a zombies only DLC..

15 minutes ago, Call_of_duty_0305 said:

That is true, but what a cool concept it would be to have all perks on one map that isn't a custom made map haha. I also believe this DLC will be a zombies only DLC..

They may make an extra DLC featuring zombie map remakes but I doubt we will get a zombies only dlc as the next one as they've already done hinting at some mp stuff for the next dlc.

Archived