Primordial Matters

clueless

• Moderators

A relatively short story (compared to @RadZakpak's behemoth of a story which somewhat inspired me into planning some Zombies stories myself) that will explore a fan theory I have spent months working on making a skeleton for, building an "additional chapter" of the Kronorium Timeline - the very first one. As such, a lot of the time that went into planning this was trying to make sure the details do not intersect or retcon anything mentioned in "canonized" lore. Obviously, I will make mistakes both grammatically and lore-wise and hope to improve both as I progress with it, but more importantly I hope the story catches at least a few people's attention!

The story in progress can be found here! (Only Prologue so far, working on Part I.)

Prologue – Primordials: "In the beginning - and believe me, there was a beginning - everything was in its proper place."

Part I – Creation: Coming hopefully soon!

Part II – : TBA

Part III – : TBA

Part IV – : TBA

Part V – : TBA

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived