User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
anonymous

First room strategy in Buried?

I struggle to reach higher rounds in the first room of Buried, as the room has some kind of U-form. I seem to be unable to jump over the gap in the 'U', which makes training pretty much impossible. Due to the relatively low damage/reload speed ratio of the Olympia and the M14 I find myself surrounded by the undead fairly quickly, so training seems to be essential if you want to make it higher than round 5. 

Now I know that zombies have a reflex time of like half a second, which can be used for diversion movements: Walking left--> the zombies look left-->quickly go to the right and pass them-->the zombies need 0,5 seconds to turn towards you. However, this diversion movement strategy is also pretty much impossible because the corridors of the Livingstone Mine are so tight. So...can anyone help me with a decent strategy? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Gonna mention @ZombiesAteMyPizza! for possibly having one...maybee?

3 minutes ago, anonymous said:

I struggle to reach higher rounds in the first room of Buried, as the room has some kind of U-form. I seem to be unable to jump over the gap in the 'U', which makes training pretty much impossible. Due to the relatively low damage/reload speed ratio of the Olympia and the M14 I find myself surrounded by the undead fairly quickly, so training seems to be essential if you want to make it higher than round 5. 

Now I know that zombies have a reflex time of like half a second, which can be used for diversion movements: Walking left--> the zombies look left-->quickly go to the right and pass them-->the zombies need 0,5 seconds to turn towards you. However, this diversion movement strategy is also pretty much impossible because the corridors of the Livingstone Mine are so tight. So...can anyone help me with a decent strategy? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Gonna mention @ZombiesAteMyPizza! for possibly having one...maybee?

If you are going real hardcore:
1. There is a way to get the LSAT and stay in the first room but you need to be very precise and quick.
2. Get the raygun of the wall. I think you need an account with a low rank for that though. 

See here:

3 hours ago, RichKiller said:

If you are going real hardcore:
1. There is a way to get the LSAT and stay in the first room but you need to be very precise and quick.
2. Get the raygun of the wall. I think you need an account with a low rank for that though. 

See here:

Gotta try that with the LSAT, thoight it was impossible but I tried it only once. Thanks for the reply!

4 hours ago, Austinsant22 said:

Hey what do you play on we can help each other if you play Xbox Add me Austinsant22

Got an Xbox as well, but today I'm going back to my university city unfortunately, where we got a Playstation :(

If you find a good strategy, however, let me know (and also till what round you survived).