MR6 Levels?

Spider

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see the notification pop up in game? If so, do you remember what you were doing? I've seen some people with this happening while using Death and Taxes but I'm not entirely sure if Treyarch are adding a weapon kit or if it is just a glitch. I don't see why they didn't add it in, aside from the fact that we have the Bloodhound and might be seeing unique starting weapons in future DLC maps. I do hope they add it in though. It could be pretty useful. 

28 minutes ago, Doppelgänger said:

Did you see the notification pop up in game? If so, do you remember what you were doing? I've seen some people with this happening while using Death and Taxes but I'm not entirely sure if Treyarch are adding a weapon kit or if it is just a glitch. I don't see why they didn't add it in, aside from the fact that we have the Bloodhound and might be seeing unique starting weapons in future DLC maps. I do hope they add it in though. It could be pretty useful. 

I was at the Door/Gate where you turn the Power on and I was just killing them normally, Yes I got notification pop up (Level 2 100 XP and Reflex Sights)

On with a second game now but I have upgraded them to Death and Taxes, I will let you know If I get anymore.

51 minutes ago, Doppelgänger said:

Level 4 now

1XV6IVV.png

This was discussed in a thread like a month ago, nothing came of it... Maybe they'll try and implement an attachment system for it later.

Personally I never hold on to the pistol long enough for it to be relevant (no more PhD :(), and normally getting kills with it (rather than knifing) just happens by accident... Attachments might make it better though