Main Easter Egg-Rescue/Awaken Original Dempsey

After watching the intro and playing the map a few times we can see our characters are after a capsule with a body in it. That body is actually our Original Tank Dempsey.

After our characters arrive at the castle there are zombies everywhere but no sign of the capsule,once they see the rocket go off Richtofen says "Our main goal is to bring back the rocket to earth no matter what". Even playing on solo as Dempsey he says something along the lines "Field Report:Dempsey 1.0 lost" 

I was playing through the map and I noticed something on one of the monitors.56b0ddea0704f_CallofDuty_BlackOpsIII_201

Yup that's Dempsey. So our main easter egg is to somehow bring him back.

But the questions is- What happened between The Giant and Der Eisendrache? Where are the other original "test subjects"?

Leave your theories in the comments,I love to read theories.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remember the references to "The Frozen One"? Just pointing that out :)

I feel that either Dempsey 1.0 is either special and they only need him, or that he's just the first of three maps where we need to get Nikolai and Takeo too. I'm leaning to it being the first, since he is referred to as " The Frozen One" and all three aren't called "The Frozen Ones"

Remember the quote in The Giant when Richtofen says something along the lines of

"Dempsey is the key to all of this. Or is it Takeo, or Nikolai?"

He says something like that, but the point I'm trying to bring up is that Richtofen knows that one of "them" is the key, but he doesn't know which. For this reason, I think it's safe to assume that they only need one of the original 4 for whatever reason. If they do get Dempsey, then it will either be revealed why he is the key or if they need another of the old characters.

I know I didn't contribute much of a theory but I wanted to bring up the quote