I was gonna start this next week but I just couldn't wait. There is so much GREAT content that this community has created over the years since its inception, and a lot of our newer members (I'm thinking like post- black ops 2 to present) might have missed, overlooked, or never had the chance to look at.

So without further ado, we are going to start with @Tom852's guide to running zombie "conga lines" or trains:

This guide is one of the best videos that a zombie player can watch, and goes into pretty extensive detail on how to succeed with the game. I thought that especially given how hard Black Ops III has been for people, this would be a welcome readdition to the forum.

The original thread: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/144041-how-to-run-conga-lines-video-guide/

Feel free to let me know if anyone has suggestions for next week or anything!

Regards,

Josh

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days