Shangri-La may be under Antarctica

Hey everyone in new here but not to COD zombies. I have just recently come across this. Some people say that it looks like snow one the ground in the DICE pics. What do you think? Thanks.

Peace

-Tekpost-137328-0-87102200-1424814951_thumb.

Reportedly, German Navy Grand Admiral Karl Dönitz stated in 1943:

The German submarine fleet is proud of having built for the Führer in another part of the world a Shangri-La on land, an impregnable fortress.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Although CoTD is not stationed in Antarctica, I believe there were several things from that map that were borrowed from this nazi mythology about a secret UFO base being there, and legends of an entrance to Shangri-la also being there.

You should dive into the legends of Admiral Richard Byrd and his missing diary, if you're interested in diving more into this area of the storyline.

- Mix

Thanks for the reply. As to Richard Byrd. Yes I have come across his Antarctic expedition shortly near or after WWII 8 wks instead of 8 months had to turn around due to heavy casualties and damage his reports of highly advanced.technology

you may be right about ascension I was thinking the same thing. Maybe they had to Change it because it was too close.to the truth. There are some goods threads on it if you search for Antarctica on this forum.

Admiral Byrd was the Admiral of the Navy. The highest rank of the Navy. Crazy.

Thanks for the comments and fixing my posts I know it was a bit messy haha. If they use the earth in BO2 all burnt and blown up I wonder if Antarctica's ice would be gone? And it would reveal something underneath? Some say Atlantis could have also once been on the continent of Antarctica but is now covered in ice...