Alright, so I mainly believe that, Nuketown was in the 1960s due to evidence (Cold War, original MP map containing Spetznaz vs. Americas, etc.), but what if the 115 that was revealed after the atomic blast actually displaced Nuketown on the timeline, sending it to present day? It would explain TranZit's Bus Driver, the Die Rise ads that say "since 1996" or "since 1997" (can't remember which one it is), and Nacht which appears in TranZit (but we already know that it's because of the displacement).

I still believe that it's in the 1960's along with Moon and then TranZit, "bridging the gap" between the two games, but I just wanted to get this theory out there. I haven't exactly seen a theory involving Nuketown with the displacement, which we've learned that Element 115 is capable of from the clues in DLC 4's map, Origins.

Anyone wanna expand on this?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
That's a pretty good theory. I've believed for a long time that Moon et. al. are in the 1960s, not to mention that the the atomic bomb may have had Element 115 in it. Good thinking, this is another theory to consider!

Dr. Ludvig Maxis: When 115 is channeled towards the ancient stones, an energy field appears to drag unknown objects into our reality. Is it possible that Element 115 is disrupting the space-time continuum itself? How else could an ancient box, created eons ago, bring forth weapons from different eras, perhaps including even our own future! Further study is needed to understand these powerful and unpredictable forces.

I know that the Die Rise poster says 1999 but what if the buildings in Die Rise themselves were displaced? 

That could work but now that makes me think. Could TranZit's location also have been displaced? I mean, it looks like your run of the mill 1960s town but since it has so much "advanced" stuff underneath it... that could have been displaced as well, maybe?

I know that the Die Rise poster says 1999 but what if the buildings in Die Rise themselves were displaced? 

That could work but now that makes me think. Could TranZit's location also have been displaced? I mean, it looks like your run of the mill 1960s town but since it has so much "advanced" stuff underneath it... that could have been displaced as well, maybe?

Or maybe Tranzit is older than it looks and is a cover up for all of that stuff. 

The Bus Driver has a bit more misplacement here.

No reason the bus cannot be from the future. I mean when we see him he says that his GPS is off which makes sense since he is now on a past route, I know the thing there is debris but wouldnt the train front thing stop it?

The Bus Driver has a bit more misplacement here.

Yes, but surely it can't be the only misplacement in Hanford Washington, right?

Maybe it isn't, we don't see everything ever in the map so how can we kind of see if there is anything more.