Hi CoDz, BrayJay here!

Today I was wondering what everyone thought about the idea of hidden songs throughout the maps, whether they should return in the next zombies installment, and of course, your favorite song. I will start. I love the idea of finding items across the map to activate certain things, but my favorite reward is of the musical variety, as it can do multiple things for me in game: when I hit that final meteor, teddy bear, whiskey bottle, whatever it may be, and hear those initial notes to the song only playable on that specific map, it definitely gives me the feeling of accomplishment comparable to getting the Scavenger (favorite wonder weapon) from the box. I also enjoy the songs because they help lighten the mood for me while playing zombies, and I am reminded that it is just a game, while also increasing my focus towards wreaking havoc on the limitless hordes. I think these hidden songs should return, and that multiple songs should be implemented into the map, similar to Origins (3 songs = 3 times the feels). My personal favorite song to trigger is Avenged Sevenfold's "Not Ready to Die" on Call of the Dead because of the length as well as the sheer adrenaline rush I receive from the edgy riffs throughout this musical masterpiece. How about you all?

Edited by BrayJayTheZombSlaya
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that one too, i like how when your jogging, not sprinting, your gun will kinda bounce to the rythm :P . I like The One on Shi No Numa. I guess mainly because I play that map solo cuz my team just doesn't really wanna play that map much. But really all of the Elana songs are better IMO, except moon and Shangri-La. I love hard metal, but those weren't as good as the rest of her songs. A close 2nd for me would be the song from Verrukt, having a brain fart on the name at the moment. But those are my picks :hello-ani:

OOOOoooooooohhhh That's a tuff one…. 

See it's between 2 right now: 

1- The AX7's not-ready-to-die which is amazing, new, and implemented fantastically. 

or

2- Nact's hidden barrel theme (LOVE that tune!) 

Runner ups: 

-MOTD's Where are we going (935 passcode? EXCELLENT! ) 

-Verruct's lullaby for a dead man (Funniest one to activate of all) 

-Origin's Aether: I REALLY want that tune to be the new loading screen music in 2015.