Questions about the NAV-Card table and it's doings towards the Easter Eggs

So today I did the High Maintenance and Mined Games Easter Eggs, both Richtofen.

The Buried symbol glows on the map, and the thing is lit on the Easter Egg tracker in the back of the courthouse.

However, there is nothing that signifies I have done High Maintenance.

The tower doesn't glow, the map doesn't glow, and the tracker doesn't say so either.

For the record, I did join the game of Die Rise halfway through when we did it.

What do I need to do with the NAVCards and the table and how?

Not only do I need help with this, I would like knowledge for the future.

Perhaps there is a page about Nav Cards that I am missing.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You basically have to be in a game from the time the first step is started until the last step is completed in order for the game to count it as you finishing it.

Sadly, there is no way around this, as I know a few people who have lagged out midway through an EE, and although they may have re-joined and finished it with us, and got the achievement, the actual progress toward the endgame is non-existent.

If you notice the nav cards contribute to the LIGHTNING and radio-noises, but the easter egg contributes to the COLOR of the map. Likewise the 3 lights atop the box are for the nab-cards and the ones IN the box are for the easter eggs. 

Your issue is you can not join a game to accomplish the easter egg, I know as I have helped many people with the richtofen easteregg despite having it finished long before. Because they invite me to join the game it's possible to re-do the richtofen side but it doesn't count for me..