Concepts you would like to see in the next installment?

Honestly, there are a bunch for me.

One, I'm almost sure will come at some point.

Combining Weapons.

I can see the DLC/game trailer already. Vonderhaar going on and on about how it's the next big thing.
Of course, the upgraded weapons will have to have drawbacks, but it'd be real cool. 

Imagine it, mixing an AN-94 with a Sliquifier, shooting quick glibs of bits of goo (smaller, to make up for the new-found fast speed). Or, a Blundergat (no acid) with the Wunderwaffe. I can just imagine the electricity coming off the barrel.

More Acid-Gat Kit type of upgrades.

What I mean by this, is what if you could upgrade much, much more weapons with devices other than the PAP? Honestly, I believe the Acid Gat Kit, and the Staffs, were in a way, a test for something like this. It's like combining a weapon with an element, making a deadly compound. You could mix some guns with fire, some with air, some with acid. There's a lot more they could do with this. It could make many weapons turn into special weapons. 

Intel.

A lot of people have mentioned this before, and I love the idea. It'd be so cool looking for, I don't know, maybe like 115 rocks or teddy bears, and pressing "x", and unlocking a new piece of Intel. And then, going on the Main Menu and reading it? It'd make the story even more interesting, and could help newcomers understand the characters, with bios and such. Also, on a similar note, it'd be cool if the game collected activated radios and songs, so you could listen to them again and again on the Main Menu for research.

Firing Range.

Basically, on the Main Menu, you click on this mode. On here, you can create weapons by mixing them, PAP'ing them, putting them in an acid-gat-type kit, or just use the normal versions. Then, you enter the map, and test out the weapons on Zombies. There are different sections of the map; some show only targets; some have zombies behind a fence where you can shoot them, but they can't get you; some have areas where they can; you get the idea.

Zombies Weapons MP Mode.

Similar to how Halo has Heavies, this would be like everyone with Wonder Weapons. Blast a friend with the Ray Gun. Hit 'em with the Wunderwaffe. All weapons would be un-papped, but weapons such as the Blundergat would be in acid form. It would be a good "tons of kills" mode, like Grifball on Halo. I'd play it lol.

Anyways, this is all I have for now. What concepts do you wanna see?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Combining Weapons- I have wanted this for a very long time. With a full extra year it could easily be done if Treyarch isn't lazy...... But no combining WW that would be way too OP

More upgrades- this would make the game so much more fun. My idea is have a Buildables ammo kit, just like the acid gat kit but you can choose your ammo like, fire, explosive, armor piercing, acid, energy, and disenegrarion bullets. This could change the game greatly and be really fun! (Cost for change of ammo 4000, DOESNT GIVE MORE AMMO)

Intel- yes but plays radios like the good WAW days

The rest I'm not too sure about but good thread!

Combining weapons is something trayarch would have to put a LOT of effort into… Don't call them lazy for THAT, it's a bit complicated to begin with….

Intel---Why WAW and BO1 were awesome and BO2 Sucked spheres… 

For your firing range idea, I had a concept a long time ago for "Sandbox"  where a player is dropped into area 51 with access to the wonder fizz, the mystery box, a work bench, and a button that opened and closed the zombie flood-gates. The box held every weapon in the game that you had purchased for DLC, and it along with the wonder fizz, was free to hit. There is no perk-limit. There are no rounds, but each time one pushes the button the zombies get stronger by one round.  Killing zombies sometimes dropped build able parts, each "wave" from pushing the button would drop enough to get one of the build able devices found throughout the game. There even are some secret areas available for using the right build able to get to new areas each with their own easter eggs. Likewise there is an achievement for collecting all the buildables in one game. 

Acid-gat upgrades would be cool but remember trayarch has to manufacture each upgraded weapons separately so let's try NOT to over-load them with too many guns to draw.

Combining weapons is something trayarch would have to put a LOT of effort into… Don't call them lazy for THAT, it's a bit complicated to begin with….

Intel---Why WAW and BO1 were awesome and BO2 Sucked spheres… 

For your firing range idea, I had a concept a long time ago for "Sandbox"  where a player is dropped into area 51 with access to the wonder fizz, the mystery box, a work bench, and a button that opened and closed the zombie flood-gates. The box held every weapon in the game that you had purchased for DLC, and it along with the wonder fizz, was free to hit. There is no perk-limit. There are no rounds, but each time one pushes the button the zombies get stronger by one round.  Killing zombies sometimes dropped build able parts, each "wave" from pushing the button would drop enough to get one of the build able devices found throughout the game. There even are some secret areas available for using the right build able to get to new areas each with their own easter eggs. Likewise there is an achievement for collecting all the buildables in one game. 

Acid-gat upgrades would be cool but remember trayarch has to manufacture each upgraded weapons separately so let's try NOT to over-load them with too many guns to draw.

Ok I admit it would take a lot of effort but with a great result

The sandbox mode actually sounds really interesting.....

The acid upgrades wouldn't take that much to draw, just have some green acid on the end of the barrel

Push left: Shoots acid bombs! :o

I should mention this as well: 

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/177212-next-ranking-system-tree-of-tears/

That is my ultimate idea for a ranking system, create-a-box system, character customization, and other what--nots. 

Now for an even better idea: 

What if the main menu was nact? 

Edited by Stop mocking me0