Does they have something to be?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually three of them do: 

Marelton was a US scientist who discovered the zombie experimentation projects and was punished for reporting it. He also was in nuketown. 

Russman is an agent from "broken arrow" and somehow KNOWS about the rift and it's properties. He suffers from memory loss (to the point where he can't remember if russman is his first or last name). 

Samule is a (presumed) Ex-Flesh-Cult member who has a history of eating zombie flesh, which allows him to communicate with richtofen. 

Misty is the oddest one because we know almost NOTHING of her past and she presumably hides no secrets. Making her the most suspicious character in my book… 

Actually three of them do: 

Marelton was a US scientist who discovered the zombie experimentation projects and was punished for reporting it. He also was in nuketown. 

Russman is an agent from "broken arrow" and somehow KNOWS about the rift and it's properties. He suffers from memory loss (to the point where he can't remember if russman is his first or last name). 

Samule is a (presumed) Ex-Flesh-Cult member who has a history of eating zombie flesh, which allows him to communicate with richtofen. 

Misty is the oddest one because we know almost NOTHING of her past and she presumably hides no secrets. Making her the most suspicious character in my book… 

Thats right but you know the first time you see them they dont seem to have something to be with,  but when you search for them, the truth appears

Thanks!

Uh there was a quote when he was PAPing or something… "I was reporting their discussing behavior" or something...

He says: "They asked ME to leave? I was the one reporting the disgusting behavior.. makes no sense"

He says it in Tranzit and in the Nuketown Bunker

Ah, right, I knew of that. I was just wondering if there were any strong hints at Nuketown being used as such a facility.