What do you think?

Have you heard about Yelko Carmena?

I dont know if to trust this guy or not because he says that has a lot of information of the next "DLC".

He absolutely confirms that there would be CoD Zombies this year.

And on hes twitter account he said that was a Beta Tester(i dont really remember but something to be with the game itself) and he says a lot of bullshit things.

I dont know, I really dont trust hin, but ; what do YOU think?

PD:(Im not doing this to bother the Hispanic community im just trying to listen to the other persons point of view :D)

post-136497-0-30601500-1406693136_thumb.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

No it is not legit. Activision has another title coming out this year (advanced warfare) so there is no possible way they would be releasing another title in the five months ahead. Realistically we are looking November-ish 2015 for the next treyarch installment. Also pretty much every troll in our community is either a "beta tester" or the son of Jimmy Zielinski. Don't believe everything you read on the internet..except this..believe this..I think ;)

Yeah I know but you know there are a lot of fool persons that belive on him. Of course he is an asshole and well like you said its imposible to release somethin as big like a DLC 2 years later at the point that the "Real" next gen Cod of Activision would be released.It would be a waste of money... :D

Well what did he say about the DLC, if its stupid it can get cleared up pretty easily.

He said that this year would be Cod Zombies(the 5th DLC), he says he is a Beta Tester and he says that he could work for Treyarch and that a guy that works in Treyarch gave him the information and he is leaking it. PD: (if he would work on Treyarch he would be soooo fired)

Yeah, it's fake, and it's a leak… 

Hey Modderators, quick question, why do we not have a "Leaked information" thread for "Leaked Information" Seems like a good idea just to push all the toxin into one area then have it spread out. 

And lets be honest, leaks are some of the few things we're going to get until at LEAST january….