Help with the tower of babble. (Richtofen)

creepertrent

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's lots of places you could have looked to find this...but I'd be happy to help.

So...Richtofen's side..

Requires at least two players but I'm gonna assume you are with four. Because it's easier.

1. Turn on power

2. Build jet gun

3. Shoot the jet gun up at the obelisk while you are directly under it. Make sure you shoot until it breaks(I think it has to break)

4. Kill zombies under the obelisk with explosive weapons. Such as RPG, or Mustang and Sally. I'm not sure if grenades and claymore count. Continue killing until Richtofen says something.

5. Throw EMP's at the four FLASHING green teleporters around the map. All EMP's must be thrown at the same time for it to work.

That's it!

* if using two players, you both will have to do step 5 differently.... Throw the EMP at the teleporter, jump in before it explodes, then throw another EMP at the teleporter you come out at.

For maxis, which is the generally less desirable easter egg: 

1: Turn the power on, and then off again. 

2: Acquire EMPs (Because they make things easier) 

3: Place 2 turbines down under the spire in the cornfield. 

4: Kill the lightning man AKA avagadro under the spire in the cornfield. (Use EMPS) 

5: Have two players take those turbines to different teleporter lamp post around the map, once there the easter egg should finnish. 

For maxis, which is the generally less desirable easter egg:

1: Turn the power on, and then off again.

2: Acquire EMPs (Because they make things easier)

3: Place 2 turbines down under the spire in the cornfield.

4: Kill the lightning man AKA avagadro under the spire in the cornfield. (Use EMPS)

5: Have two players take those turbines to different teleporter lamp post around the map, once there the easter egg should finnish.

I've been wondering. Do you HAVE to use EMP's to kill Him?