HOW TO GET STAMINA AND SPEED?

Does anyone know how to get Stamina?  I got Stamina last night,(HAD SPEED TOO) then somehow, it will not  let me buy speed but makes that clunk noise (you can’t buy it) after you have speed and vice versa?

Is there a certain evel or something or guns you have to have, on 15, can’t get past 18...

Help appreciated!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I think you posted in the wrong section. A have a couple of questions and I should be able to give you an answer.

1. What map were you playing?

2. How many points did you have?

3. How many perks?

Also if you make contact with the machines they will make a clunk sound. Let me know, also welcome to the forum!

What Boom said, the rattling bottles are just and extra detail when you run into one of the machines.

I hope it doesn't insult your level of skill, but I hope you know you can only buy four perks, the rest of the perks are usually obtainable through separate steps, depending on the map.

Most of the people here, as well as myself, can safely say you can have speed cola and stamin-up together as long as you have the points, and proper perk spaces available, it's a must have combination if you are rolling with heavy weapons.

Some issues: 

-May have been an EMPed machine, in which case, would have been shut down. 

-One can only purchase four perks, in solo this is typically quick revive, jug, speed cola, and one "other" perk, there are ways to acquire more perks on all BO2 maps (excluding MOTD, game-mode-maps, nuketown(which only has 4 perks), bus depot(which has zero perks) and farm(which only has 4 perks)), but one can not directly buy a 4th perk.

In tranzit one must purchase tombstone, collect 3 more perks (preferably) then save up XXX money, then die out, when they return they must reclaim their tombstone and all other perks BEFORE grabbing their tombstone drop, this will result in more then 4 perks, it's easiest to do this in town. 

In die rise a perfect accuracy level on minion rounds results in a free perk, and 2000 points on top of the max amo you're given already.

In buried advancing through the haunted house whilst the lights are on will cause the ghosts to leave the mansion, kill them all to receive a free perk. 

In origins, after claiming the golden shovel, during a zombie blood mode a glowing dig-mound will appear somewhere on the map, dig it up to earn an "empty perk bottle" allowing one to simply purchase a 5th perk. 

Again, if there's no power, you can't buy perks. If you or another player placed a turbine down to buy stamin-up without activating power, you could hold the perk and it's effects (for brief periods of time with the turbine in your inventory) 

Another possibility is you just didn't have the cash…