Turning platinum to bronze wasn't cool.

I just wanted to air an issue i had with escapes in Nightfall.

When i was playing nightfall, one had to fight the breeder at the end for a long time to get a platinum escape. You ran down on health, ran out of cash, but it was worth it for those platinum escapes.

Then idiocyward says that was a mistake. The faster you got out, the higher level escape it was.

Okay fine. Your mistake iw, we could forgive that easily.

But then they took away our platinums and gave us bronzes.

Wait. So we played the extra hard way just to get those platinums, then for them take those hard earned platinums away was completely unfair.

That and the horrible kniving are why i don't play extinction hardly at all anymore.

It wasn't our fault you at iw screwed up. We played your glitched game, the hard way, to earn those platinums. Anyone can best the breeder quickly, but purposely playing for a while, losing lives and money was hard and we deserved our platinum.

To hear 'oops' and then lose our hard earned platinums was disgraceful on their part.

Anyone agree?

Edited by 83457
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic